Reviews for Phoenix Love and Fire Fist
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 8/14
You'd think ace would know this given that he knows izo. Who would no stand for such stereotypes
tamashiyuki chapter 19 . 8/5
Very goooood! When you continue?
gabrielatsuki chapter 19 . 7/10
So much fun ! I'm in love !
KuroKitsune chapter 19 . 6/26
I feel bad for any guy she wants to date in the future, since they a
will have to go through her over protective fathers, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. She will never be able to date.
lunar and solar girl chapter 19 . 5/19
Aww Aiko is so adorbs! And Harry is so awesome! Go Harry!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 19 . 5/19
Lol!M. Loved it. Hehehehe, can't wait for the next o e!
yukino76 chapter 19 . 5/18
never get a mother hen angry hum hum

good story waiting for more
Dedicated4reading chapter 19 . 5/18
Enjoyed it! Thx for update...
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 5/18
so amazing~
Aiko is just so adorable! I have a baby sister, and I can say, she's the most adorable little angel I have seen!
monstar315 chapter 19 . 5/17
I wonder if harry retains any of his parseltongue powers. it seems like that would be cool. I also wonder what boa hancocks reaction to harry and aiko would be.
The Madness Of My Life chapter 19 . 5/17
Firstly, great chapter, I'm really glad you made a Grandfather/daughter moment between Aiko and Garp (I'm a huge sucker all the family-fluff /).

Secondly, Ugh... I hate how what I'm about to write makes me sound like a total know-it-all-and-stuff-it-down-your-throat b*tch _ But in this paragraph:

"The fact that he always claims to be family or have any right on my person has always angered me. And now, he vaults in after he was about to condemn Luffy then me to death, pretending like nothing happened." he added, his face features hardening, his fingers tightening slightly around the other's hand, "It just makes me so angry.''

The word 'Vaults' does not fit the sentence you have made (vaults meaning storage places).

You are the author so I can only make a guess at what you where meant to write, but I'm pretty sure you meant to write ''he waltz in after he was about to condemn Luffy then me to death'' (waltz as in; inconsiderately coming back into there lives).

If i'm wrong about my guess please just ignore the last paragraph and I'm sorry for sounding like a stuck up b*tch (there really is no other way to describe it .) but I'm fairly certain that any writer would like spelling errors and such to be corrected.

Looking forward to next chapter!
Mukuro234 chapter 18 . 3/26
This is such an awesome fic very enjoyable
jupimako chapter 18 . 3/13
This really is such a good story! I love it.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 18 . 1/29
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.