Reviews for Phoenix Love and Fire Fist
Like it!
Yvonne Park chapter 19 . 2/5
Great story! I've really enjoyed reading it. It is definitely very unique. I like how you handled the Phoenix and mates things. Are you ever going to write more? I mean you could honestly end the story in one more chapter if you really wanted to. But I would love to read more if you do keep going. Love what I have read! :)

-Yvonne
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Actually, Marco's devil fruit isn't a Logia, it's a Mythical Zoan type.
Frostfire613 chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
It would have been more interesting to see the drama of having Harry do a C-Section without drugs, because that would obviously be extremely painful...like...slip into shock and almost die painful.
Lavonya chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Please PLEASE write some more!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
Lady Kaiki chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
aurelie.bruncher chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
I love, update please
belladu57 chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
Very good
Lector Dominion chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
I don't understand. Isn't Harry a half-phoenix and can change into a full phoenix? Then why can't he just flame away? Or in this case, have an apparition-like teleportation ssince he's a wind? He is still a phoenix and this creature is famous for healing tears, carries heavy stuff and teleportation. It's a constant for the race. *sigh* anyway, got to go to next chapter...
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 2/28/2016
Go Harry bring down those men a notch
Keep on the writes
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
A freaking amazing story! I love every bits of everything amd wpw! I'm sorry I want to give a proper review but this storyline is just too perfect...fluffy...gah, the drama and everything! Whew!
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
nice keep going it good
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
More please! XD
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
You'd think ace would know this given that he knows izo. Who would no stand for such stereotypes
tamashiyuki chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
Very goooood! When you continue?