Reviews for Dancing With A Devil
XLucyInTheSkyX chapter 9 . 4/15
AH! Don't leave me hanging! Save Evangeline!
thedeathberry911 chapter 9 . 3/25
I seriously wanna cry. This is such a good story. Ev's relationship with Crowley, as a child is so so good. I can't wait for when she's older. Keep up the good work! Update soon! :)
MegaKiraraLover chapter 9 . 3/25
i find it hilarious that crowley is so deep in denial as to how much this girl's affecting him. i mean, a good chunk of his interest is probably still based on her usefulness to him, but this IS the man who "deserves to be loved" (i have so much fun with the possibilities in his character that scene opened, don't you? ;3) and evangeline is more than happy to do that ...whether it's familial or romantic i suppose we'll find out soon. i'd be content either way myself.

super excited for a new chapter! will it have more growly in it? because, i'm not going to lie, the way evangeline gets him to act like a "real" dog makes me grin stupidly in joy. :D
Lunas twin chapter 9 . 3/23
Just found this story and I really like it! It's something completely different and I can't wait to read more! :)
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 9 . 3/5
I love this story! I like how Crowley is getting attached to her slowly. It's more realistic especially with Crowley being a demon and, well, Crowley lol I love Evi! She's adorable and has enough potential to wreak havoc :D Muahahaha! Jk
nikki.owens.7 chapter 9 . 3/5
Yay for the update! I'm excited to see what you have in store. Also, violence kind of goes with the subject so I really enjoyed chapter 9!
AlyssaB88 chapter 9 . 3/5
I'm so happy you wrote another chapter! Love it.
NoName chapter 9 . 3/4
I'm still reading! Awesome chapter and worth the wait. I hope that Lloyd gets what's coming to him in the future, and the priest. Poor Eva. I love it when Crowley gets pissed and shows his demon stranth. Hope the next chapter comes out soon, I'll be waiting.
BiteTheNextLeft chapter 9 . 3/4
Absolutely loyal! Really excited that you're updating again. You're doing an awesome job, and I hope you keep it going!:)
ZizFox chapter 9 . 3/4
I love you I love this story it's just too prefect this would have been a cool story for the show
Anyway great job I can't wait for the next update
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 9 . 3/4
hey! glad to see you're back. I was beginning to get worried . I love this fic and can't wait to see how it plays out
;Dark Moons
KatieMarrie chapter 9 . 3/4
Still with you here. Thanks for the great chapter!
Snarry4life chapter 9 . 3/4
I have been checking my email everyday since you sent me that msg back, I've been waiting patiently for you to update, just on a whim I checked it again today and ta - da ! You had updated ! YAY !

I love it when Crowley is protective and shows off his power at why people and Demons should fear him!

Can't wait for more...

Your loyal follower :)
NoName chapter 8 . 2/17
Love this story so much, you have continue please.
nikki.owens.7 chapter 8 . 2/5
Your story is wonderful! I will follow it closely! Keep up the great work!