Reviews for Shakespeare's Valentine
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12
This is a scathing critique of the last episodes from Faye's point of view. Great quality to the writing, and to continue that would be very difficult, but I'd hopefully catch some of it if you did.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow... did I just read that? It was just... wow... Sorry, it's kind of hard to think right now. The way you wrote it was so hypnotic, I got completely immersed into it. I was literally Faye Valentine. And anyone or any story that can accomplish that deserves to be in the Hall of Fame for writing or something. What else can I say?
Though it was tragic (yeah, that's right, tragic), this has got to be the best Cowboy Bebop oneshot I've ever read. And it was perfect cause in reality, Spike, Jet, Faye... all of them are just tragically human characters. Take away the guns and the cockiness, and you've got a beautiful mess of anger, angst, insecurity, hope, unrequited love, regret ...
That's how great of a classic Cowboy Bebop and all of the characters in it are. And you captured all of it in this story. Hauntingly amazing. That's the only way to describe it. I cannot applaud you enough for this wonderful piece of art.
satomika chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Definitely continue with Spike actually alive, and Faye not remembering a thing...

It's a pretty interesting idea when Faye forgets and she bumps into the Bebop again... :D

Kya!

Please continue!
The Days that Never Cease chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'd definitely be interested to see how you would continue this! I really like how you captured Faye's character. Wonder how it would change after another round of amnesia...
liz-sakura chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
as one-shot is great, but it would be interesting to see what happens later, and his style is very good in terms of the narrative, just like his other fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
continue! omg i always wonder if spike survived...I always wanted spike/faye
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hell yea continue this! This schits is like awesome sauce in a can ...please continue you have one reader right here
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm totally for you to continue!
Harumigirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
wooow you just read my mind! i was asking me how about if Faye decides forget literally about her pain! hehehehe so dramatic! i liked it a lot!
O.O TT.TT Lolz chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
CONTINUE!
mapo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very good idea beautifully transcripted. On the one hand, I think it perfectly fits as a one-shot but on the other hand, it could be so interesting if Spiked showed up...

It's in your hands now but it's already a great piece of work !