Reviews for The Only One Left Dancing
riku.karagime chapter 50 . 11/4/2012
this is a really great story, it made me cry and laugh. It has a nice twist to it.
One thing I'd like to know, did Roxas ever get the knife removed?
MidnightxRose chapter 50 . 10/30/2012
That was a very nice chapter ending, and a good chapter as well. Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I enjoyed a lot and the angst was pretty good too, it's definitely a favorite genre of mine. Anyways, good story, I would love to read more of your work and see what else you have in mind, but this was definitely a good story. :) Again, congrats, and also, thank you for taking on my challenge. Very much appreciated. I was happy to have read and reviewed all the way through.
MidnightxRose chapter 49 . 10/30/2012
I'm glad that they kind of gave him a lot of hope and encouragement. And that they stopped him from walking away as well. At least now, Roxas has told his secret and let his mask fall. It's nearing the end.
MidnightxRose chapter 48 . 10/30/2012
He sure is conflicting himself here. Well, I guess I Shall see what happens next and see if he truly will tell them and it would be interesting to see their reactions as well.
MidnightxRose chapter 47 . 10/30/2012
that must have been a horrible experience for Roxas, especially as a child... but good imagery and description here. Glad I finally get to know what had happened to Roxas in the past with his side being in pain and all.
MidnightxRose chapter 46 . 10/30/2012
somehow that mask is about to come off soon... at least, as far as I can tell. And Riku is probably the one to make it fall. And, of course, Sora would believe a lie so quickly...
MidnightxRose chapter 45 . 10/30/2012
that must really hurt... but at least someone noticed, I'm sure having half a knife stuck in you isn't the best feeling in the world. He tried to cover it, it almost seemed to work.
MidnightxRose chapter 44 . 10/30/2012
That was a good game, very fun. Anyway, on to the actual review. Sea Salt ice cream! Always the best, naturally, of course they would all enjoy it. Very nice chapter here as well.
MidnightxRose chapter 43 . 10/30/2012
I might have remembered, a little bit... his side, maybe? I'm not sure now... my memory is horrible these days. Anyways, good chapter, it was kinda cute how they had came out with who they(well, Sora and Riku) liked. It was sweet of Riku to give something that nice to Naminé too.
MidnightxRose chapter 42 . 10/30/2012
another cliffhanger, very nice. And it's good that he's seeing the goodness of life, such as his friends. Very deep chapter here, I liked it.
MidnightxRose chapter 41 . 10/30/2012
Aww, poor Roxas. Seems like his burden is eating away at him... I feel this is going to come up in the ending somehow, I can't wait to reat to that part.
MidnightxRose chapter 40 . 10/30/2012
Aww, that was also nice of them. Though, they almost gave Roxas a heart attack, but he recovered slightly from it.
MidnightxRose chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
this had some good imagery into it. And I hate those kind of dreams where it feels so real. Good chapter.
MidnightxRose chapter 38 . 10/30/2012
whoahhh now, that must have been a bit awkward(the last part of this) but still, it was nice of them all staying together to sleepover at Riku's house.
MidnightxRose chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
Awww, that was nice of them to throw him a bday party, despite Roxas disliking the whole idea. I wonder when that mask of his will fall.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »