Reviews for That Lorelei side of her
Zefroth chapter 8 . 1/18
Love this story! So full of adventure! I really hope one day it has a conclusion, very good writing, everything flows smoothly and easy to read!
katesari chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Enjoyed the chapter! Looking forward to more! Bye
Klyssie chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I loved reading all your stories.
Maddie0044 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I never thought that i would read a fanfic about rory and finn but you caught my attention.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Please write more...
Always Brooke chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I normally only read Rogan, but this story is simply amazing.
I love how you made Rory, it's nice too see her as something other than a bookworm, too bad you haven't updated in months, I would have loved to see how the relationship would go.
Tott chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Ooo good story I'm not in Finn and Rory stories usually coz they make Logan look like an arse so I really like this one how it doesn't :) update soon :)
katesari chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Looking forward to more! Really like it even though I had to get used to Rory and Finn getting together. Bye
ringmybella chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next.

I think you have hit your writing in English groove. Although it can be awkward at times, your chapters flow much more smoothly now.
adrianiforever chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter update soon
DevilJolie chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Yea! I'm so glad that they finally got together! I can't wait for more. :)
Shmarqs chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Wow super rushed but it was so good that they finally got over that hurdle and told each other how they felt! I can't wait for more so please, please, please update soon!
YaleAce chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Please write more...
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Yay!:) they finally got together!:)
DevilJolie chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Great update! I'm really enjoying this vacation. I can't wait for them to see each other again! If they don't talk about their feelings soon, I hope that Finn gets to be jealous of Rory with another guy for once. I can't wait for more. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »