Reviews for That Lorelei side of her
GGRoryLogan2016 chapter 8 . 1/23
I like this story and I really hope you consider continuing it despite the fact that it been a couple of years since it been update. I really enjoyed the first eight chapters of the story.
heathermarshall chapter 8 . 1/14
Please continue.. This story is great
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Please contuine! It was a great start and I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Nice start!
nightnovice chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I was so anticipating them going to Vegas, not gambling, just doing all the tours. Ah, well perhaps in another fiction, though I will miss your voice.
Zefroth chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Love this story! So full of adventure! I really hope one day it has a conclusion, very good writing, everything flows smoothly and easy to read!
katesari chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Enjoyed the chapter! Looking forward to more! Bye
Klyssie chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I loved reading all your stories.
Maddie0044 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I never thought that i would read a fanfic about rory and finn but you caught my attention.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Please write more...
Always Brooke chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I normally only read Rogan, but this story is simply amazing.
I love how you made Rory, it's nice too see her as something other than a bookworm, too bad you haven't updated in months, I would have loved to see how the relationship would go.
Tott chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Ooo good story I'm not in Finn and Rory stories usually coz they make Logan look like an arse so I really like this one how it doesn't :) update soon :)
katesari chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Looking forward to more! Really like it even though I had to get used to Rory and Finn getting together. Bye
ringmybella chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next.

I think you have hit your writing in English groove. Although it can be awkward at times, your chapters flow much more smoothly now.
Harrypotterfan17 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012