Reviews for Harry Potter and the War Against Darkness
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Very intruiging! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I really hope this will be continued! Well written and original - well done! :)
Oh-FoR-mErLiN's-Sake chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Continue please! :D
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That kinda sounds awesome. I can't wait to read the next chapter... There WILL be a next chapter, right?
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hmm... interesting start. Well, the dog's Sirius, I suppose, the man in patched robes must be Remus, the tall black man... Kingsley?..., and I have no idea who the woman is. Looking forward to the next update, I can't wait to see where this story goes.
anthony37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Briliant although I think Remus and Sirius will have to apoliguse to Harry and explain to him.

That said I do hope Harry makes them sweat for a bit
xLeabharxGirlx chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Can't wait to see where this is going - well written and I love the cliffhanger! Well done :)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaves chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oooh I have a really, really good feeling about this! :) I'm so excited to see what comes next so you better update soon!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I am really interested in this story. I want to know who the people are besides Remus and Sirius. I'm glad I saw this on the new stories page. I hope it gets some attention, because it seems pretty interesting. I really hope the black haired woman isn't Bellatrix though, and I have a feeling it is. I really don't go for the "Bellatrix isn't really evil it was all just a mistake somehow" stories, unless you want to go really really AU and basically create a completely new character. I mean, she tortured Neville's parents until they went insane. I like your writing style though and I'm really curious as to how this will play out.