Reviews for Light Amongst the Darkness
TrueBeliever831 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Awe :-((
you kept it canon compliant.
this was so sad, but so amazing.
I absolutely loved it
TrueBeliever831 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Awe this was so cute :) I loved it.
And I love that you had his hair change so they knew right away!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Awe, it's horrible that their wedding was almost ruined.
I really like how you wrote this.. how it wasn't anything like she wanted/expected but it was alright in the end.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awe that was absolutely sweet. I love that you had Tonks ask... that seems like something she would do. fantastic job :)
TrueBeliever831 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Wow, even though this was sad... it was absolutely amazing. I loved it. Wonderful job.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I loved this chapter so so much. It was perfect. It was really unique and I loved how cute it was :) Amazing work!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was a very good first chapter... a lot of detail. I never thought much about Remus/Tonks first meeting even though they are one of my favorite couples so I really liked this.
Nessie-san chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I was wondering what scene you might use for the end. This fic was really well done, and this last chapter was very sweet and sad. Well done )
Nessie-san chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Aww, that's so SWEET. Thanks for making the birth non-descriptive XD As a female, I find birth highly disturbing and extremely scary (after all, I'll probably have to go through it one day *shiver*). I really like the end. I really, REALLY like the end XD Now, for my review to the previous chapter: I like that. I especially like that their wedding finished just in time for them to be legally married, and that the ministry official married them knowing that the law would be finished soon XD Wonderful job on both of these chapters, and I can't wait for the last one )
LadyDunla chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
This was a really sweet chapter. It's great you're updating so fast. I love reading these little stories so much!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Nice work! :)
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful job so far. This chapter was really sweet )
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Very well done. I also like that the mouse-brown had happened before, because it makes a hell of a lot more sense that way. Can't wait for the next chapter -
MsTonksLupin chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Of course Molly would send her food! Very sweet chapter! How beautiful, converting that visit to a date! Very sweet!
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
A very enjoyable chapter. Nice work! :)