Reviews for The River
Halo-Infinity chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Give me a box of tissues! I'm sobbing on my keyboard!
Dance Candy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hey! I just noticed about my review a long time ago and I saw that I said- it hurt my wart dearly. HAHA. What I meant to say was heart! Damn autocorrect! But anyway, still a good story!'
troll mater chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
you should do a lemon for piers and claire
Dance Candy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story is amazing though I wanted Piers to get with Claire! Dang it! The ending hurt my wart dearly but this was just beautiful. Great job!
Yamiga chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just had to log in to leave a genuine review. I think that if Claire truly loved him, she would have stayed with him. I mean, in this relationship Claire was the one who lacked love. She got with someone while Piers was on a mission because she couldn't wait for him. She could have waited if she truly loved him. In my family, we had veterans and their spouses never left them. And plus, I've seen people wait all the time. Your story is amazing but Claire completely lost all my respect.
Yamiga chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I feel horrible for Piers.
N7angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
The ending brought me to tears :( It was so sweet and then it was so sad but still sweet...

I loved it! You must write more with these two!
BllaVrsc chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awesome! Pretty pretty please continue it!
EllenShin chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I am a big fan of StevexClaire , but i also start to like PiersxClaire. I think they could be a good couple together.
Very beautiful and sad story, but i like it :) Please, write more about them!
abcacb1221 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i'm so happy you made a piers x claire story but why so sad :( i feel very sorry for piers he deserves better. I do hope you make more piers x claire stories.

your writing is very inspirational to me and if i become half as good as your writing then i will feel that i accomplished something
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That whore! Making my piers cry! Claire shall pay for this! Lol jk but god im angry right now... I loved the story though.
king john chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i demand u to give me more thank u
emma.c chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
love this pairing
Techne chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I imagine a relationship between Piers and Claire would've bee very strained to begin with. Chris would definitely have no approved of it as he states earlier in the oneshot and I believe he really would have asked Piers to stay away from Claire so the two didn't become emotionally attached to each other. However, I think that Claire already finding someone new after only four months is highly unlikely. She just strikes me as the person who would hold on if she truly did love him as much as she claims she did. That's just my opinion though, you might think different.
Shortey chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this is a touching Piers/Claire fic! I loved how you captured each character's raw emotion and thoughts. Very well written and believable. I've never really paid any attention to Piers and Claire as a couple. Probably because Claire is a lot older than Piers in the events of RE6. But boy, you had me convinced that they could be a good couple! The romantic scenes are lovely, you've caught the scenes well without sounding too cheesy.

All I gotta say is keep on writing! Your imagination and creativity is fantastic.