Reviews for Losing People vs Losing Time
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/23
Great character study of Steve! The first two sayings definitely apply to him, as due to the War and his time in the ice he has lost just about everyone he once knew. Even Peggy and Bucky in a way, despite the fact that they were still alive when you wrote this (Peggy had aged into a very old woman by this time, and Bucky had been enslaved by HYDRA (being repeatedly frozen, then woken up to assassinate someone), therefore both had become entirely different people). And as of Civil War Peggy has also died, leaving Bucky as the last person Steve knew from before the ice. He has made many new friends in the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D agents and Sam Wilson, yet they'll never replace his friends from his former life.

Great job with this!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Sometimes, brave men die twice.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
AWW Capt has seen so much loose It pretty much makes him as tragic as one of my other favorite super heroes Batman The movies reawaked my early childhood love of Capt. American , We finally got the good CApt Americana Movie he deserves!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Poor unfortunate soul!

Sorry, I just watched the little mermaid. Stupid Ursula. Brilliant job here though!
JustJolola chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting insight into Cap's mind. Short, but I think pretty much it covers his main concerns.