Reviews for Deep Trouble
Ludifer chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
That was great! Love Jolinar in this. Wish she could have been a major character in the series.

Great story as well, with Apophis taking over earth and about the torture and murders allowed and ordered by the old human council.

Some of the parts in the chapters felt like they went on for a bit long, however they were needed as it probably would have gone too quick.

Nice work
Lerris chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
On a minor point, I thought Jaffa could sense symbiotes. Of course it could be different in this story...
Lerris chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
On a minor point, I'm surprised they didn't just keep the canceler hidden in a pocket and never mention it. Mentioning it likely cost them an element of surprise, which would be quite unprofessional for soldiers at their level.
Lerris chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
This is good, yet I'm surprised no one has killed Kensie yet. Jack had a chance awhile back. Even if Jack was executed for it, they might be better off.
Superlumps chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
That was the last chapter! ...sad sigh...
Cdoctor chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
Awesome chapter! Please continue to write this awesome fic. Thank you for the explanation at the end, it helps greatly!
Incognito chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
If SG-1 thought Apophis's Hat'aks were about to blow up, why did they leave Brat'ac behind onboard? And if they did take him with them in the Death Gliders, how did Brat'ac explain his sudden absence to Krolel when it became clear Apophis's ships weren't destroyed?

Looking forward to the sequel!
mmkbrook chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
Read this chapter over at Symbiotica. Always of two thoughts when I come to the end of a story. Happy to see the conclusion; sad to know that it is over. Hopefully there will be a sequel or sequels to follow the freeing of Earth. I could see that happening several hundred years in the future with the descendents of Jack and Daniel joining Sam/Jolinar-Martouf/Lantash who of course would still be alive. Don't know if that is your intention, but I have not seen a story that goes past an immediate future,so I thought that would be interesting-very AU.

Thank you again for a wonderful story. Looking forward to maybe a Rascals III more grownup. Maybe Jack and Janet married and their "parents"? Any story you write will be a most welcome treat.
anyabar1987 chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
good story, now I am sad cause I am not going to have something to wake up and read, your publish time usually had the chapter in my mailbox when my alarm went off so it worked out.
Cdoctor chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
Cool chapter! I hope Rya'c has not been brain washed like he is in the show, that would be most unfortunate. Keep writing, I'm loving every word of it!
Incognito chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
Wait, I just realized something: why is Brat'ac Korel's First Prime? You implied that the events of "The Serpent's Lair" took place like in canon except that Apophis's Hat'aks weren't destroyed & just made a tactical retreat.

If so, didn't Brat'ac reveal himself as a Sholva to Korel durring the events of the episode?
mmkbrook chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
A sad chapter. Not for Fro'tac, but Rosha. At least Teal'c has his family back. Hope Tauri/Tok'ra treaty has better luck than in original story. By the way do not worry about how this deviates from canon. Lets face it the show writers as far as the Tok'ra are concerned deviated from canon ( first several seasons). Love this. A story with Jolinar joined with Sam and Martouf/Lantash alive!

I have a question about Amunet. Is Share (Daniels wife) her host in this story.
anyabar1987 chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
So Ry'ac is alright? no mind control was used over him?

I thought the Tok'ra vaporized their dead?
Incognito chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
Intersting to see how Apophis's Domain changed thanks to his conquest of Earth. With Apophis being more powerful (probably the most powerful of the System Lords at this point if I understand it correctly) than he was on the show at this point, I wonder how this will impact Sokar's plans? Wasn't Apophis the first System Lord Sokar's attacked upon his return in canon? Will Sokar's still attack Apophis to take out the biggest threat? Switch targets to Heru'er? Or choose to remain hidden (unlikely IMO given how he was poised to take down the System Lords and how his fleet supposedly overshadowed those of the System Lords)?

As to your previous comments:

1) Udajeet comes from the role-playing book? Really? I thought it came from the movie/shows. Go figure...

2) I don't have anything to change my IP address as far as I know.
StarRose85 chapter 27 . 10/1/2012