Reviews for Ordinary superhero
ddogirl chapter 2 . 5/18
I love your story! Bro bat family moments are so cute! I must say one thing though... When dick said 'no way hozay' its jose not hozay (although that is how its pronounced). The saying comes from mexico (i live on the border between mexico and texas) and jose is the most common name. Its kinda adorable that you put it thay way actually. Just wanted you to know! :) keep on writing awesome bat family stories!
Elise chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
This is GREAT. :)
thewriterstory chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
How did he forget about his essay being hung up? XD So fluffy!i
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
B-?! WHAT THE HELL, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL, ESPECIALLY FOR A 10 YEAR OLD! I HATE THAT TEACHER NOW AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM, BUT THAT B-!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
The adorableness is killing me! I love it.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
resistance, with grayson, is futile.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
of course he would call him a buffoon. The essay made me choke with laughter.
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
That was adorable
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Before I undoubtedly read the next chapter, I would like to point out that the line " When it comes down to it my brother will be there for me just because I am me" was one of the best that I've ever heard.
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Aw, i think that is exactly the kind of essay Dami would have qwritten.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Hah! That was adorable.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
FAN-TASTIC!
KK chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I think it's adorable, though I kinda wanted Alfred to drop something in shock of what that paper says. That or Tim to faint and/or Bruce to check his pulse.
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Aw, that is so sweet! I didn't know you'd updated, so I was really happy when I saw this. Great chapter!