Reviews for Mess
A regrettable decision chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath."
Lulu The Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Nice fic
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
wow, that was... um... AAHHHHHH
I loved it, but it was so awful with Moriarty making them do that, but at the end I was like AWWWW but GAHH MORIARTY DAMMIT but but but aahhhhhhh Dx *dead*
And I feel so guilty but the end was sweet and dammit i hope they get moriarty and rip him a new one or cut something important off GAH that bastard! Dx ACK!
But I really liked this oneshot, it was really hard to read at first cause the concept is awful and also your writing is so vivd but it actually got kinda hot but dammit dammit GAH xD
Dx I don't know which emoticon to use...! xD Dx Dx xD Dx xD Dx
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I couldn't finish reading. I'm sorry. It seemed like an interesting take and I do enjoy reading smut but that was a bit much. My heart broke for Sherlock. Your writing is nice though but it could be because you wrote so vividly that I couldn't go on.
MairiKeltia chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This fic was amazing and SO realist :o thank you !
Readingshoe chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow that was just pure amazing.
Thank you for sharing your brilliant writing skills!
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow, that was incredibly written, especially forr such a triccky subject.

X
-CQ
K M Rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
How terribly sad there at the end!
MoreOMG PLEASE chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this so hard. I just want more. Please, please, please more.
AgnesNutter chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was amazing. Thank you for writing it. Ooof. I'll be in my bunk for days.
checkmate14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh fuck I found that far hotter than I should have done wow that's it I'm going to hell

But seriously this fic was perfect and beautiful and angsty and sad and really really hot and wow you are just an amazing person okay
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I just can't stand Moriarty. You made him to be the perfect villian, brillant job on your behalf. Love the one-shot!

Xela
Jane's Addiction chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Will you please make a sequel to this? I loved this story so very much. I read it expecting pointless tripe, as most of the "held at gunpoint and forced to have sex" stories are, but I was blown away by this. I have read your other stories, School for Scandal is my favorite, and I should have known that this story would be awesome as well. PLEASE make a sequel? :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thanks for that
Squidley chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god... this was SO good. PLEASE continue. I know you marked it as complete but this is begging for a sequel about how they cope afterwards. Ahhh why are you so good at this?