Reviews for The Brotherhood
Linda Lou chapter 7 . 7/9
wow ! I just Love your stories so so much ! I cried when Adam cried for his Mama I understand his pain even thou my Mama has been gone for 27 years I still miss her & cry for her ! I Hope you still r writing stories ! McFadden's - 4 - Ever ! July 9, 2017
sueturpen chapter 7 . 6/3
Another lovely story. Can't imagine the grief the children all went through. The love they all showed Adam when he finally broke down on the cattle drive was very touching and had me in tears.
Jasper's Mom chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
This was so amazing. Very emotional for all. Adam is a very special young man to take on the job of raising his brothers and trying to keep the ranch going when he's so young. It's good he was able to let his emotions out finally. The grief will always be there just not as strong.
Rosemary chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Gosh... This is the most perfect way to end a story. I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Please keep the chapters coming. There is more to explore.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it. How about a background story on when Adam and
Hannah met? I always thought about writing a story about that but I lack the talent!
may7fic chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Loved that you decided to tackle this back-story and it was great to see your take on it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
That was the most perfect ending sentence ever. I hope there is more to come from you yet. Wonderful job. Love it.
zekeschance chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Aww, this was so sweet to look at a typical day for the McFaddens. And Daniel & Adam's moment in the bedroom was GUH! Thanks so much!
kelco chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Oh, this is so good! I love how the brothers rallied around Adam, and are taking care of each other.
Just A Reviewer chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Beautiful. sooo beautiful. This has to be the first time I left more than a couple of reviews when reading a story in fanficnet. Please, tell me you aren't ending it here. Because as beautiful and complete as it looks right now, this story has to keep going. Please keep it going, there are so many events and years to write about.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
OH NOOOOO! Please update soon! I need to know what happens!
zekeschance chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter! You captured Adam finally breaking down perfectly. Like you, I always get Ford & Even mixed up. I don't know if it's because of their looks or I'm not too good at alphabetizing! Looking forward to more!
zekeschance chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Thank you so much for giving Daniel some "screen" time! I'm just a little partial to him! Like te way you're delving into the personalities of each brother. Thanks!
kelco chapter 4 . 7/31/2012