Reviews for Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords
IpiuGate chapter 28 . 10/16
The Wall isn't meant to take part in the squabbles of the realm. They are there to guard it, to stand as a barrier against the terrors of the night but would serve any and all kings so long as their duty remains unchanged. They would not fight. They might not give up Arya and the others but they would not take up arms against a would be king or even a lord for that matter. They stay uninvolved.
MarkusK chapter 7 . 4/9
Her sword isn't Valyrian Steel, just high quality steel, as opposed to the iron that most soldiers would have.
That was the worst ending i have ever read. No climax to the story. The story has promise but fell flat.
Str Mercury chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Great story :)
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2015
I stayed up all night reading this story. I don't usually like Arya/Gendry pairings but you have a very great writing style that breathes a lot of life into your characters. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
372259 chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
INCREDIBLE story! Loved it!
lampsarepeopletoo chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
No but what if you had had Gilly give them the baby and then Gendry feel all mushy when he sees Arya holding a baby and wishing that one day she'd hold theirs because that would be great.
misuky7 chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
This was phenomenal, absolutely brilliant. I adored this story. Having Gendry and Arya meet before they left Kingslanding was a fangtastic idea. I especially loved that They all live in Winterfell, the four of them. :3
Guest chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
I really loved the story but I felt like the ending was cut short and rushed and I was hoping for a better ending for all of them.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/13/2014
It's great that they're finally married but the scene where Arya says she might love him is a bit confusing since a few chapters back she already proclaimed her love for him as sure as she said it and Gendry's reaction wasn't aligned with that scene
Guest chapter 35 . 7/13/2014
I loved the part where they were in the Godswood. It was heartwarming. I sort of expected that Stannis would live because of Melisandre but I didn't expect Shireen to be there as well.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
I really hope that Sam and Gilly would be okay. The Others are really scary and the way that the dead rose right before their eyes was freaky too
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2014
told each other! :) (the previous review was cut so here's the short continuation.) And winter is definitely coming oh noo!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2014
Gendry is so cute with his professions and Arya, well, she's always been stubborn. I'm glad they've t
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
Why'd you have to separate them? :(( I hate how everything's pulling them apart.