Reviews for To catch a hawk
Db chapter 52 . 6/28
This is one of the best Hawkeye origin story out there. Your ability to tell the story so smoothly is outstanding. Please continue your story and thank you so much for sharing your talent.
LadyCroft.Undead19 chapter 52 . 6/12
Are you going to continue the story? It's really, really good, great work you've done.
The characters and their representation is spot on and I am loving Clint's interactions with Coulson. As well as the fact that this could be used as 'pre-canon' for the Avengers.

So, yeah... Are you planning on abandoning the story or simply dropping it/place it on hiatus?
'Cuz, sorry, but it's a waste of potential and talent. How this story isn't being featured in Top Ten Hawkeye fics, I have no idea.
And yes, it's my personal opinion, but the fic is THAT good.

Please don't stop... It's hard to find good stories about your favorite characters that aren't increasingly fake, cliché or overdone. And without the situations that couldn't happen without some serious meddling. And you haven't even introduced Black Widow to the fic yet, at least not in person.
I love the thought of what you could do with her character, and seeing what you've done with Clint... It would be awesome.

So, to keep it short, simple and not over bearing, I think you're a great writer, with brilliant ideas, and I would love to keep reading this fic and to see it finished.
Preferably with sequels (hehe, a personal can dream, can't she?) and/or over 100 chapters. On the bright side, you're halfway there!
Okay, for reals now, good work, the best of luck for you and yours, it was a great honor to have found and read your story.

- LadyCroft.
Hi yes I need an update and I mean your story is great so far and I only know this because I stuck around until know but I need some thing to happen also I haven't slept trying to finish this and so little frustrated that it is not finished ugh good luck I'm counting on you
Jenny chapter 52 . 7/12/2015
Seems like you've abandoned this, which is really a shame because it's very good. I hope you come back to it someday, but as it's been over a year - I guess not. Good job, though, as far as it goes.
WizardDragon chapter 52 . 6/13/2015
Please update this soon! Although I ship clintasha, it would be really cool if you could have Clint meet Laura in your story! I am in love with how you portray Clint and Coulson!
Spirock chapter 52 . 3/23/2015
I love your work and the relationship you have built with Barton and Coulson. This is awesome and I'm addicted! More Please!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/24/2014
more, please.
foxeeflame chapter 52 . 8/8/2014
Fantastic work! Wow! This is one of the best fics I've read! Please update soon!
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
Hi! Sorry I haven't been reviewing — I've been off of wifi and unable. A couple of things I've noticed: you use conjugations like I've and you've a lot, and those typically only work if there's another verb following it (or with "I'm", or of it's in dialogue, because that's their accent). I find it strange that they used his real name when he got signed up for college (I'm not quite this far, but I have been off wifi and this is where I'm at online), it just doesn't seem like something S.H.I.E.L.D. would do. On that note, you're doing a wonderful job with everyone's personalities! I love it. I also like how you got everything to fit. I find it kind if annoying when you make him do something, but it's off-"screne" yet referenced a lot (taking out that target. No idea what happened there).
Nox Gold chapter 52 . 7/7/2014
I bloody love this story. It took me three days to finish it but it was time well spent.
silvershadowrebel chapter 52 . 5/12/2014
Oh my god I LOVE the doctor! He is the best thing since cell phones :P
Melissa chapter 52 . 5/5/2014
Always an absolute pleasure to read.
Laverock chapter 52 . 5/5/2014
Oh, I LIKE Dr. Bowman.
crazykids121 chapter 52 . 5/4/2014
Can Bowman become a regular character in your story? Totally loving him!
TheNaggingCube chapter 52 . 5/4/2014
hahaha. love the final line.

Very nice continuation. I've missed this. Now I'll have to re-read this and the last few to make sure I've got it all straight... what a chore :-P