Reviews for Gifts of the Heart
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
D'awww this is adorable! Love it :)
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is so precious!
LilliaJohnson chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
, awwwwww. The bees. Opiel, the runt of the litter that reminded Dean of Cas. Uncle Sam. Insecure Dean. Cas having a birthday. All of this is awwwwwww. I adore it.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"The two of them have danced around their feelings. Dean knows Castiel is in love with him. Castiel knows Dean cares about him. They don't do anything with each other. Dean can't make himself do something because he knows he'll end up hurting Castiel, but now Castiel is kissing him. The careful romantic cold war they've had together is broken. Dean can't pretend this isn't happening. He can't ignore Castiel's feelings any more."

*swooning over this* Very eloquent, very IC- overall, the whole piece. Ahaha, Sam, if you had given Cas a kiss maybe you could have won this game buuuuuuuut nope Dean's got this. :DD
Anna Darsin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this fan fiction. :) So sweet and adorable. Thank you for writing it.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I didn't expect to cry but I did. My favorite line was:"He's scared and uncertain, but for once Dean's going to try not to be afraid of giving himself along with his gift." That was really beautiful. I love the way you write- it was so real and natural. Thank you for this wonderful story :)

P.S. Sam is such a thoughtful sweetheart and Opiel is so adorable!