Reviews for Robyn spending time with her uncles and Granddad
Silver Bee chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Sweet story, Jo. Great work.
Cantanatova chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Love it! And I think you should add Grandma as a one-shot - 'Robyn spending time with her Uncles and Grandad and Great-Grandma' becomes a bit of a mouthful, but I can't wait to hear about Grandma x
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
great chapters
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Amazing! I love robyn she is so cute! :) xx
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Aww cute love it!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Hahahaha. Loved that last line. :)

This was really sweet Jo, and I remember when I used to tear my house apart looking for my bear. Goldie and Big Ted still sit on my bed, even now.

Great chapter, I really loved it. Xx
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Sorry it's taken me so long to review these Jo; writing makes you busy, ya know? *Grin*

Loved this little glimpse of Robyn with Jeff, and how she stuck her tongue out at Scott. I really liked how they told her to give Alan a chance; he's probably just insecure. Loved the bit about Gordy's Nemo blanket. Great job. Xx
AllyIsAPenguin chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Hey ,
How's you amazing chapter makes me wish I was 6 again lol :P xhehe pm me need to tell you something ! :D XD
X
Hugs
Ali xx
Cantanatova chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love this, it's so sweet.

And maybe do Alan and Tin-Tin together - he can't cope alone so takes her to Tin-Tin who tells her all about Alan's racing days? Just an idea :)
britters12345 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
This story is great, please continue it :-)
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I liked this. Just a little bit of a talk with Scotty and his niece. Loved the idea of the photograph at the end, but I wanted to kick Alan for being so dumb. Haha. Good job. _
alikay chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Tut tut alan
Well done hun hope collage is going well you know where I am if you need any help with alan just email me
Hugs
Ali x
Xx
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
brilliant chapter
Sarah Mac 83 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
can we have some more please
Julie chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Well done Jo, for sticking up for yourself. Hopefully now the TIWF will stop picking on you.

I loved this line- 'I think if I turned Robyn half fish then her parents would kill me and so would the rest of them.' You have natural storytelling ability, and it's a shame to see grammar nazis trying to put you down when they ought to be building you up. I think it's jealousy, myself. The fandom doesn't belong to 'them' anymore.

I hope the college course you've signed up for teaches you about writing in a fun way. It's always better to learn from professionals- at least they're qualified to give critique. Then you can come back and show everyone that you did it yourself and that you won't be stopped. Go, Josie, go! *waves cheerleader pom pom*