Reviews for In Which Neither Coulson nor Sherlock are Dead
gaarasgirl389 chapter 12 . 1/8
I'm pretty sure Thor's mom is Freda. Not Frigga. Never heard of a Norse god/goddess called Frigga.
Lunary chapter 26 . 1/5
I hope for a sequel. Because i loved to read this story and how the things would continue.

Regards
Lunary
Mintley8 chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
awesome story, thank you x
Guest chapter 26 . 10/6/2017
Dies
TheAwesomeUs chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
JAM IS NOT JELLY IN THE US.

I don't know where you're getting your information, but the bit about jam and jelly is really just patently false. People in the states know the difference between jam and jelly. Jelly in the US is a different form of jam in the US, whereas jam in the UK covers both jam (American) and jelly (American - only the sweet kind, but I'll get to that later). Really the disparity lies not with jam vs jelly but rather jelly vs jelly.

American jam soft sweet food made by cooking sugar and fruit often eaten on bread (with chunks of fruit)

British jam soft sweet food made by cooking sugar and fruit often eaten on bread

American jelly jam without the chunky bits

British Jelly American "jell-o"

(The other more confusing British Jelly savoury jam without the chunky parts)

Jam is sacred, do not poison an otherwise fantastic fanfic with lies and misinformation.
Rain of the Forest chapter 22 . 5/19/2017
Stark, you utter, bloody, BASTARD! I can't believe I'm saying this, but SHERLOCK HAD MORE TACK THAN YOU!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
yes to much kind of... what? anyway fun times!
catlover2976 chapter 26 . 2/13/2017
Good plot AND completed? And a wonderful ending? It's like Christmas!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 26 . 1/10/2017
This was absolutely wonderful to read. Thank you so much for writing this. First Avengers/Sherlock crossover I've read, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
doc english kinda sounds like some unholy combination of lord english and doc scratch. just a random thing i noticed.
blackkyu chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
So cute! You portrayed the characters splendidly and the ending felt natural. The story did wind up sweeping up my imagination, however, and it's now almost midnight, so I'll leave my comments here...
irobothb chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
JUST STARTED AND SO MANY REFERENCES DOCTOR WHO MIB !
wildtrance chapter 26 . 10/10/2016
This was perfect...
RavonKnight chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Its actually 20 hundred they don't say 20 hundred hours.
Shakespeare's Symphony chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Amazing! Your story's really awesome. It would be cool if you made a counterpart from the Avengers point of view. Specifically their thoughts on John and how they were skeptical of him in the beginning but as the story progressed they started seeing him as a friend and if their thoughts about him changed after his out burst with the Sherlock hologram. After they left Coulson tells the Avengers about meeting John, his thoughts on him, and how John changed him for the better. Buuuuuuut that's just my idea. You can ignore it all you want, I'll still love the story :)