Reviews for Mass Effect: Genesis
LASTREAPER chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Where is the action? I was hoping th e sequel for ages and still nothing?
dogboat333 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Only two chapters? Dang it, I wanted more. Well, a guy can hope that there'll be another chapter of this someday.

Woof, bark, howl
Jade Tatsu chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
"Don't worry, there's more action in the next chapter."

Yeah, but there has to be the next chapter. This is a really good start but more would make it a far, far better story. :P
sandbagger3 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I only recently finished Mass Effect 3 and like many was disappointed with the ultimate finale. I have been reading some fan fic and really liked your finale a lot! So I was excited to start read ing the sequel. Will you ever get back to it? Thanks again!
Trapinchh chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Chapter 2? Sozzy I didn't review earlier, kinda forgot this story lol. Good chapter. Me gusta.
mrgubbins92 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
well worth the wait soo cool love your ME fics
Dracconnis chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Me likes!Me likes!Me needs more!Me wants more!
CyanB chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
You know how to set the stage.
You managed to get us caught up on everyone in1300 words. Well done!
mrgubbins92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Can't wait for more chapters as I loved endgame and really want to see what you do with the story now
Trapinchh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hiyas! I reviewed a few seconds ago on the first story, but I figured I would review on this because you love getting reviews. (I looked at your profile... stalkerish *devilish grin* Just kidding! :D) Good so far, I favorited you and the story and followed both as well. Looking forward to Chappy 2. I stayed in my sand pit this time. Peace!
Mike Hall chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Extremely curious of what comes next! Very much hoping to see the Alliances Shepard created start to strain, especially between Krogan's and Turian's, kind of like the Cold War after WWII. The peace cannot last forever after all, not that full blown war is inevitable but with the economy's of all the nations strained, the Krogan gaining new worlds and all the other species still rebuilding their worlds after such a Brutal war everyone must be on edge. It's a very interesting atmosphere, you could do a lot with it.
CyanB chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This look very interesting. It's a very good start, let's see where you take it.
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Liking where the story is going,.. Keep it up