Reviews for Dancing
hervissa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Lovely Bellamort story for goodnight sleeping... :)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love this. If a Bellamort fic could be fluffly, this is it. The interaction between Narcissa and Bellatrix in the beginning feels completly canon, and so does Bella's reaction to getting married to Rodolphus. Actually, I think this entire fic could be considered a little moment lost in canon. It's wonderful.
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow. I forgot that Voldy used to have a nose. Must have been a bit of a shock for Bellatrix when she saw him again
lilgenious chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is a masterpiece! I really adore your writing as it gives a very great prospective of Bellatrix. I don't think she was very happy with the man she married and had a crush on Voldemort.

I really like your setting and how Bellatrix is very in character. I can see this perfectly as if I am there and I really have to take pity on her for what her family did to her and I felt her joy at seeing a familiar face but not able to know much about him.

I really adored this little fic! I think you are a great writer!

Je suis désolée for the English, I hope you understand what I am saying or trying to say.

I really love this story because it shows Bellatrix in a light that I am not really accustomed to and I love her character!