Reviews for Sweet Seduction
FireIceandPoison chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Just...I nearly cried. Thank you for this story.
FireIceandPoison chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
O MY DEAR GOODNESS BAD MASAKO BAD! I feel like she's betraying L but I really want them (Near and Masako) to be together so wooohooo
FireIceandPoison chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I hope she becomes pregnant with L's kid
FireIceandPoison chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
And I'm going to throw up. I cried for days straight when L died, now it has to be thrown back at me. Darn it! I wanna cryyyy...
FireIceandPoison chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Oh dear jessiah, L can you come to my house?

Lmao damn...
FireIceandPoison chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I highly doubt that he would blatantly admit that he was in love with her, nor would he use such use of language( I.E. the word bastard) but I do like how you made it believable, so it's good.
FireIceandPoison chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
L, we all know you're a pervert. Must it be so extreme? Kidding I love it!
FireIceandPoison chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I love L so much. The way you created him is just so perfect.
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I definetley have never seen L so openly perverted as this one. I seriously crushed my head into my pillow to keep from laughing too hard. I love this already!
NamiMakimono chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
19% here
Rose chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I enjoyed this thoroughly, best fanfic I have read in a while! Keep up the good work! :)
leonineaugust chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Why does this story not have more reviews? This is one of the best l/oc stories ive ever read.
firefly9532 chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
I have always been on Light's side and have never seen how anyone could agree with Near or Mello...but by reading this it made me realize how balanced both perspectives are, and how one could agree with both sides. This fanfiction was very well written and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nasty Nimrod chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read so far and you really are a genius. This got me so hooked up so I started to read your other works even when I'm not familiar with the anime. You're really fantastic... I think I love you and your twisted ideas of love. Keep it going. I'll be cheering from the other side of the world.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
it was sad when L died ( People really don't HAVE to kill him off -_-;;) but you made it up by her having found love again...and in Near xD HAHA