Reviews for Rinzler On The Loose
Tron Rinzler chapter 3 . 3/27
Wow I loved this!
Sigurd chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I know you have a life.

And it's been a couple years. But you need to write more!
Hack Generation chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
omg
What kind of monster did you spawn?"

a very sexy monster named rinzlerrrrrr
Hack Generation chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
"What do you think?" Alan gestured at the single blue square in the middle of a yellow canvas. Rinzler purred, appraising what he was seeing, and tilting his head to the side as he considered the work of art.
"French toast." He decided.
"How about this one?"
Alan pointed out a near identical painting beside the first, the square painted on this work was red.
"MCP's french toast."
"Is everything square french toast?" Alan asked.
Rinzler nodded.

EVERYTHING IS FRENCH TOAST
OMFGSO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
STAHP'JUST STAHP
SO MUCH FLUFFLY FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLSSS
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
ueegshgnuewrgnuweignuie
HERE TRON HAVE A SNICKERS BAR
YOU'RE NO YOU WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY.
micky.fallon chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
this is really good and cute please update dont mean to be pushy but please.! i love it so far
The Solar Surfer chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This is a really cute story! I personally like the small nuances and details you included, as well as the descriptions. Very interesting and it flows very well. I hope you continue this story, because I really want to know how it ends :)
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
i am really enjoying this fic so far. please write more soon!
EndlessMidnightSky chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Must say, I love how the kids are totally cool with Rinzler trashing everything :D . That's kids for ya. Poor Alan, he's about two streets away from a panic attack, but Rinzler seems to be handling himself pretty well. All his little quirks that mark him as not quite sure of what he's doing... Love it!
RinzlerIsTron123 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Hey just to let you know loved the chapter but there's a glitch where it has the part where Alan follows the destruction to the cranky old man twice
Omnicat chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
N'awwww, Rinzler the murderous digital mommy duck. adfjsaodjfosdfjooa can't stop grinning! I love this fic.
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like this...alot. It was as if I was reading a real novel. :)
Seems like a great start, and a good idea. I can't wait to read more.
Hastings chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I love this! Will you keep going? Keep up the great work!
Omnicat chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This is hilarious. Yet I also keep thinking, "poor Rinzler, come on boy, let's get you back to mommy and daddy before you hurt yourself". XD
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
O.M.G... These are HYSTERICAL! It's amazing how much fun you can have with Rinzler isn't it? He's just a wonderful ball of psychopathic fun!

Please, please, PLEASE keep writing, because these are just so much fun to read- and I want to see what Rinzler does with 4 small users tagging along...

Oh god... I just thought about the possibilities of STARK meeting Rinzler... which will end in tears... loud, awesome, hysterical tears.