Reviews for Epilogue to Confessions of a Perfectionist
4everBooth chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Just read your wonderful story from chapter 1 to this and wanted you to know that... well I don't know really what to say. Just hearfelt thank you for a wonderful, beautiful, thoughtul journey. From start to finish you didn't lose control of the story or thecharacters. One of the more realistic fic I've ever read. And this last chapter... wow! Once again, thank you.
Shiori Kaiou chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
very very sweet ending for this fic
shecat1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
What a sweet ending. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Excellent story. I love the aspect of Jane needing guidance, so adorable and sexy at the same time.
mholder chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
beautifully written!
kroseorr2398 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wonderful! That's all to be said! :)
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I just. Hot danm. For this one and the original story. Wow.
cocoasmartie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
awesome ending. You wrote a beautiful story. Can't wait to explore some of your other writing
catherine8000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wah! This is so beautiful! This would have to be the most emotional, beautiful, lovely, sweet and tender sex scene I've ever read. I was grinning, crying and sighing the whole way through it.
AnnoneeMouse chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was truly beautiful. Well done.
Puff614 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Not sure how the hell I missed the epilogue to one of my favorite stories, but um wow. That was a wonderfully fitting ending to a brilliant story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovely and wonderful.
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think this was the perfect epilogue for the story :) I love it.
pipkat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us! The original story and this epilogue give us such depth to these characters that I've seen in very,very few fanfics. This story was an incredible journey that felt so real and poignant it brought tears to my eyes...I can't wait to read anything else you write. Truly well done,thanks again for posting this.
memaw18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is one of the best fan fic stories i have ever read, the details and depth you went to, to convey mauras emotional state of mind is truly amazing thankyou from the bottom of my heart, and i can not wait to see what other gems that beautiful mind of yours can come up with, waiting with baited breath yours jb. xx
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »