Reviews for Epilogue to Confessions of a Perfectionist
Puff614 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Not sure how the hell I missed the epilogue to one of my favorite stories, but um wow. That was a wonderfully fitting ending to a brilliant story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovely and wonderful.
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think this was the perfect epilogue for the story :) I love it.
pipkat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us! The original story and this epilogue give us such depth to these characters that I've seen in very,very few fanfics. This story was an incredible journey that felt so real and poignant it brought tears to my eyes...I can't wait to read anything else you write. Truly well done,thanks again for posting this.
memaw18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is one of the best fan fic stories i have ever read, the details and depth you went to, to convey mauras emotional state of mind is truly amazing thankyou from the bottom of my heart, and i can not wait to see what other gems that beautiful mind of yours can come up with, waiting with baited breath yours jb. xx
Aerows chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story was phenomenal, and I cannot express how glad I am that you put it out there for everyone to savor. And I did - I savored this story like a starving person who has a fine meal put in front of them. Your emotional grip on the characters is the wine; your mental grasp on Maura is the meal. You even included a salad of characters.

This was a buffet of greatness, and it was served, cher. Allow me to bow.
Sashacill chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Two beautifull stories! You are good, my friend. I felt it all.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great epilogue, I'm glad you kept your promise and came back to this one _
fanfictionfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this, and i'm not only referring to the epilogue, has been one hell of a ride.. a very well thought out story, written solemnly and completely in character.. very few grammatical, spelling or punctuation mistakes.. which always makes a story more easily readable in my POV.. and i want to point out that i like reading smut when it is in character.. you turned smut into an art form.. it is not only in character, but it so clearly portrays everything the characters went through in your story.. it also translates, to a maximum, all the feelings and emotional roller coasters the characters go through throughout the story.. so you have no reason to feel anxious about the way you tackled the smut factor, a.k.a. epilogue, of this story.. kudos..
Skeeter451 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a wonderful, well-though out, beautiful story! The long, slow burn and the deep emotions were amazing! Thank you!
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Beautiful! I'm so glad they got their happy ending. I loved this epilogue and I think it gives a sense of closure to an amazing story of suffering and then absolution. Great job!
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow, that was amazing! Even worth the wait:) I think you did a great job, stayed true to the characters.
Ravens Trinity chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was simply wonderful. Loved it. I hope u write more!
Jules-Day chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww that was a great side epilogue after all this time. And I really appreciated that it wasn't just PWP.

I think the dialogue throughout the sex was spot on and really very seductive in its own way. My favourite part would have to be about Jane's scars and everything after round 1.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »