Reviews for Regeneration
izapesquira chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
Acabei de descobrir essa história... Estou amando! Não sei se vai ter mais atualização... Mas é realmente ótima!
creativesm75 chapter 32 . 8/5/2016
lovely
batmanbane chapter 32 . 7/16/2016
I had an idea that Jane might be pregnant when she told Chase she wanted to talk to him about something else, but how did it happen? She was using birth control! :O As a writer you took the more challenging way out of their troubles, making this story a welcome emotional rollercoaster:
'You didn't want him.'
'Neither did you.'
'Well we messed up.'
'And I am trying to repair that mess.'
This is wonderful dialogue. They're acknowledging their faults and agreeing to do something about it at the same time. Let's not forget that Bane once told Jane that he didn't want to be a father, yet now we have him faced with the boy's obvious resemblance to himself as a reminder, and he is guilt-stricken over not having been involved in Arthur's life. He looks to the way that Chase and Barsad have stepped up to responsibilities, and sees room for improvement in himself. I love that they agree that Arthur shouldn't live in their past, and that we are left not knowing if Jane will ever tell Arthur about William. If he's anything like his father, Arthur has already figured out who bob is. The words Bane wrote in the book were short and to the point, just like him, and they made me cry. Well done, and I'm really happy with the way the story ended. I'll miss Bane and Jane. :) :) :)
Ricknarok chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far! I know I'm only on chapter 2 but it's a very promising fanfic so far. I couldn't even tell from your writing that you aren't a native English speaker so well done for that. I look forward to reading more!
creativesm75 chapter 31 . 5/24/2016
nice
batmanbane chapter 31 . 5/8/2016
Emotionally truthful all the way through, as only you can do! The kissing scene is beautiful. Jane and Bane are always so polite with one another, an indication that there is still a barrier between them. They've never been completely on the same page, which makes me fear for the epilogue. Even though Jane herself is uncertain about the future, I think she blames Bane for them having to be apart. Bane's line "perhaps in a few years" is so emotionally wrenching and fatalistic. And you ended it so perfectly. Bane wishing to go back to the days in Gotham when he first knew her, and the image of him tossing the remnants of the man he once was into the ocean. I won't be surprised if this is the end for them, and I expect to sob all through the epilogue and hope you post it soon! :D
Marie chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
What an interesting beginning! So Bane survived? What is she going to do? I have not read another story like this so far and can't wait to read more!
batmanbane chapter 30 . 2/6/2016
"'Of course!' Bane made a sound that Jane identified as a laugh, but it might as well been a hidden cry."

Wow! It's detail like that which has kept me glued to your story. That line is beautiful!

l know this isn't the end, but I'm sad anyway. I always had the feeling about this story that Bane would eventually lose Jane, whether through her death or by her choice. You've done a really good job of showing just how much he has surrendered to her, and needs her in his life. And just as she tells him she will stay, he watches her slip away from him. Sob!
creativesm75 chapter 30 . 2/6/2016
oh dear. as i read the last few words, my stomach started to feel awful...
i hope that doesn't mean that your fanfic has a bad end.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
It seems you have expanded your knowledge wall writing this
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
That sounds really cool
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
That ending was heart breaking
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
I did indeed
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
I like the name William although what would a three year old be doing in school
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2016