Reviews for Fifty Shades: The Submissives
Hales chapter 9 . 1/6
Do a chapter on the girl he hurt with suspension!
pdb1115 chapter 2 . 1/5
I understood from the books that Christian rarely kissed submissives and only as a reward for extraordinary performance. Also, in the contract they can not touch him or look at him without permission. Susannah is free and easy touching Christian's pants. The books also suggest that while Christian occasionally bathed his submissives, he never got into the tub with them. Ana was the first to do that, and also the first to visit any of his properties and fly in Charlie Tango. If the story doesn't follow canon, that's okay, but please let us know up front that Christian is OOC. I will continue to read follow your story. I had hoped that ELJames would explain more about the subs in "Grey" so I appreciate that you are trying to do that.
Ms Maggie May chapter 8 . 1/5
So happy that have added a chapter! Keep on writing! I love this story.
richterri chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Oh,please tell there are many more chapters in fifty shades the submissives I am loving them so far
DiGiffin chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Good story Im a huge fan of 50 shades
1961Littlemissy chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
oooooo, I want to read more. pleeeaaaaze write more. Waiting for more
BelongsToChristian chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I'm enjoying your story, however, Christian calling his submissive "Love" doesn't sound like our dominant. This is a fun story concept...keep it going!
AmyCalhoun chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Loving the updates, please keep updating :D!
loves4paws chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I'm enjoying your take on the various subs. I always thought Christian didn't kiss his subs but, apparently, I was wrong. Also, I hope Christian is sending Susannah to the airport via Charlie Tango. If I remember correctly, Charlie Tango is a helicopter and I believe a flight from Seattle to New York is a bit out of a 'copters flight range without making several refueling stops.

Other than that, good story.
lindaday chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I was so glad he rejected Elena she is nothing but trouble he really put her in her place, but she will always be a thorn in Christians side. I thought he would part company with Danielle I don't think she was coming back to soon. Maybe he needs this trip away to straighten out hisself and think things over, like he said another day another country perhaps a another women,great story love your writing of these subs and what you bring to these stories. Thank you hope to read more from you soon. :-)
lindaday chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
What a great chapter, Christian went a little to far with Danielle and made her bleed and Christian knows this, I don't think Danielle will be back. Then he calls Elena is what I think he did, and she is no good for him she is such a bitch I hope he don't give in to her. Thank you for your update can't wait to read the next chapter glad your back. :-)
AmyCalhoun chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
absolutely loving this! not a lot of people write about christian before ana and you've written these chapters really well. I especially love this last chapter, please keep them coming about the other submissives! X
Lexy Buzo chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Nicely written... But I thought Christian wasn't nice to his submissive and Ana was the first to go aboard Charlie Tango.
Besides that, everything is phenomenal! You should keep writing more about the 15 submissives! :)
venetian shadow chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I think Melissa should stay around for the next chapter or two! I like how she's his favourite and he seems to have a lot of respect for her. This was a really HAWT chapter and really well written, it flowed well and it really shows how Christian was before Ana. Keep the chapter coming!
venetian shadow chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I never thought about Christian being too rough with his Dom's, but this was well written. I'm glad he was showin remorse and that Felicity stuck up for herself and punched back. Proper girl power!