Reviews for Inuyasha's and Sesshoumaru's Nightmare
kakkn chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
laughed so hard at every turn! thanks for the good time ;)
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
shudders dont detail keade and totosai im gonna have nightmares anyways i was cracking up during the whole thing
Hello World 2Day chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
"PUT IT ON!" I have to say, I laughed a lot in those 4 chapters. You got skill, I gotta hand it to ya XDD KEEP IT GOIN!
Pariah-Of-Exodus chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
OMG this is one of the funniest fics i have ever read on ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! *runs to buy more donuts* DONUTS! DONUTS! ... erm... srry... BOO! *hides*
Simply Me chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hi! i just read that and was surprized that u put the name natasha in there. That's my name! hehe anywayz, funny! so yea. later
Koga's-Woman chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
LOL im never gunna stop laughing HAHAHAHAHA...till i think of kaede *shudder* im gunna get nightmares for sure!..LOL
Eve Nightingale chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
YOU GUYS ARE SICK FUCKS!...and I love it!

Keep up the great work...

But you should work on spacing your dialoge more carefully. (Sorry, it's the grammer nazi in me.)

Update soon-.
Drix chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
OH, MY, GODDESS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was the funniest thing that I have ever read.
chibi-crack chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was so funny! plez update!
Leo of the stars chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
Oh, thank god it was a dream. You see, Inu and Sess are my brothers, and I can't stand living in the same house with two cranky males. *shudders* I wouldn't be able to bear their whining...

(Inu and Sess)- Hey!

(me)- Sorry, but it's true.

(Inu and Sess)-*sit and pout*
Nigrae Legiones chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
it was fucking funny
lin chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
that was funny
ReginaLucifer chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
OMG! I think I'd flee too! Ah!
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
lol! That's funny! So do they both have to kiss Kaede? OMG! That's so funny!
Jenny-fer chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
OMG! For a sec, I thought she was gonna use the boomerang to do it! XD *cackles* Very odd fic! _ Amusing though! Continue soon! (bring Naraku into the dream too! o)