Reviews for Paging Dr Banner
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 9/15
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/11
Aww, this is a sweet little ficlet. Oh what a family they make! I particularly liked the ending with newspapers and music just for Steven.
I want to see Tony ride the cushions down the stairs.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great job! I'd say you rated that right. :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Loved it! Great writing! :) chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
AWWW! This is an awesome fic! I really enjoyed it! thanks for sharing! Its on my favs!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Blood, blood and more blood. That about sums up a good Steve whumping. I enjoyed it a lot
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoyed this. Any kind of injury to steve is my favorite, and I've always had this special soft spot for Bruce (okay, mostly cause Mark Ruffalo plays him) The characters voices and mannerisms really came through well. I thought you did a great job showing how Bruce would feel about not being able to calm the other guy down enough to help his friend. He would be wide awake even as the others drifted off, keeping watch because he hadn't been able to before. It gave me all kinds of warm feels about the team.
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Loved Steve's refusal to go down till the mission was over and everyone safe, but in the middle of it, getting rid of Tony. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww! Great story! :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Liked this.
anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Sore Steve is so my fav thing. Gen, Stony, Steve/Natasha, I love them all!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yay! :D Luv it!
SAM chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was fantastic! It gave me all the right team feels. I'm super impressed it is your first and think that you should write many, many more. You got the banter exchange between all of them down perfectly and your inner!Steve voice was equally great. Awesome job!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Captures the perfect essence of Steve whumpage. Brilliant!