Reviews for Paging Dr Banner
He watched with moist eyes as the casket was lowered into the grave and he said his silent goodbyes to his best friend, his husband, his lover. Steve’s wedding band, that Tony had engraved with You Are My Shield, rested under his shirt, on a thin silver chain, right over his heart.

Well, it would be.

You know, if Tony Stark had a heart.
ellie.atkins11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Write more
Will Steve be alright?
Will he get out of hospital?
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Nice.(:
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Aww, this is a sweet little ficlet. Oh what a family they make! I particularly liked the ending with newspapers and music just for Steven.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I want to see Tony ride the cushions down the stairs.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great job! I'd say you rated that right. :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Loved it! Great writing! :)
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
AWWW! This is an awesome fic! I really enjoyed it! thanks for sharing! Its on my favs!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Blood, blood and more blood. That about sums up a good Steve whumping. I enjoyed it a lot
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoyed this. Any kind of injury to steve is my favorite, and I've always had this special soft spot for Bruce (okay, mostly cause Mark Ruffalo plays him) The characters voices and mannerisms really came through well. I thought you did a great job showing how Bruce would feel about not being able to calm the other guy down enough to help his friend. He would be wide awake even as the others drifted off, keeping watch because he hadn't been able to before. It gave me all kinds of warm feels about the team.
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Loved Steve's refusal to go down till the mission was over and everyone safe, but in the middle of it, getting rid of Tony. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww! Great story! :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Liked this.
anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Sore Steve is so my fav thing. Gen, Stony, Steve/Natasha, I love them all!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012