Reviews for An Unlikely Duo
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Please never stop writing. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
What impressed me the most in chapter 1 was that you actually found a word to describe the sound that an opening refrigerator makes.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Heeheehee, this was great! I'd never thought that Zim and Gaz could ever even be vaguely considered liking one another EVER, but this Fanfiction has convinced me! And I'm glad that Smush The Fish is safe, yay Gaz! This is so hilarious, detailed, and brilliantly written, and one of the best Invader Zim Fanfics I've ever read!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
WOW! Very creative drawings, Gaz, I approve! Wel, 'xcept fer Dib dying in 'em. Fantastic chapter!
Aronim chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
This was really fun, quite sweet and pretty well-written, though there is a mistake here and there.

One thing that stood out is where Gir sacrifices himself. You write it like the robot changes targets from Gaz to Gir, which doesn't make much sense. Just a short sentence of Gir pushing Gaz out of the way and taking the blow would make that scene make more sense to me at least.

Otherwise your mistakes are mostly a weird choice of words or a missed word here and there.
Smile-Evily chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Loved the story! It was cute!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
To amazing for words.
Bro.
Kaylee chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
This was awesome! I really loved the plot and you managed to stay with the characters well! Two thumbs WAY up!
Sinclair5198 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Wow, just.. wow. This story is awesome, the entire thing to me felt as if I was watching a movie. An awesome Invader Zim movie. I liked the pace of the whole thing, with Gaz's relationship with Zim slowly improving throughout the story, to Dib and Zim's constant friend/enemy rivalry. The whole thing was just great.
pookitay chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
It was awesome. I love how gaz was all protecive mommah for gir! 3 great job!
AmberJF chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
I honestly think Gaz would have pounded and beat up other characters a bit sooner and more emtremely and some of her actions seemed a bit out of character. Gir seemed a bit too smart as well. But aside from that I got completely submerged into the emotion of the story. I like how you clearly stated the differences between species and the comforting touch of antenae and hair was sweet. :3 I really enjoyed this story! -
crystalblue19 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
That was a wonderful ending and I'm glad Gir survived, he's so sweet for saving Gaz. x)
Not a critic chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Over all an excellent story. However I find one flaw that I am far to familiar with. It seemed as though you rushed the last chapter. I assume you had some points in your story that in your head seemed as though they would be magnificent but it some how didn't translate into writing how you wanted it too. I'd give your story a nine out of ten.
JRC chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Alright, admittedly I don't review very often. But I have to say, that was the best story I've read on fanfiction in quite awhile. Excellent job, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Gaz: "The thing literally doesn't have legs anymore, but it's still trying to claw its way after us!"

Isaac Clarke: I..know that feel..-tear-