Reviews for The Heart Is My Least Vulnerable Spot
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I hadn't seen this before. It's lovely and sweet and watch out for those emotions, James. They're gonna get you in the end and when they're all wound up with those big brown eyes... well, I'd say you're doomed, James, doomed. lol this was wonderful.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww, sweet. I definitely see Lester feeling reluctantly paternal more than anything though, but that's what makes it sweet to me.
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Not bad, heartwarming
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was adorable, and I mean it in the best possible sense.

You did a terrific job of showing Lester's concern, affection and protectiveness toward Connor without ever taking him out of character and likewise Connor's grief was powerful yet never over the top.

You also did a great job of capturing Lester's dry humour and I can't quite decide which I liked most, the amusing moments or the more sweet (emotional) ones.

The ending was lovely, I felt sorry for poor Lester returning to find his kitchen such a disaster zone but I also felt sorry for Connor, especially when he revealed he'd been attempting to bake the cake as a thank you.

The final icing on the cake, if you'll permit me the pun, was the hug which given Connor's inebriated state still didn't feel at all out of character for either of them.

I really did enjoy this.
dragonheart chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is really, really well done :) It's mroe hopeful than happy, and it has a perfect feel to it, connor's lost and lester's caring :3 Loved it
Neverm0re chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aaah this is just gorgeous! Cheered me up no end. Thanks for a great story and for capturing Lester so well!
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Très belle histoire Connor/Lester ! je peux très bien imaginer Lester prendre soin d'un Connor très perturbé par la mort de Cutter et par le fait qu'Abby ait voulu récupérer sa chambre ! Imaginer un Connor taciturne et triste est difficile, il est tellement souriant et joyeux ! j'ai beaucoup aimé ce duo ! merci beaucoup !
à bientôt de vous lire !
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was awesome! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Poor Connor, he's depressed for a number of reasons. First, his close friend and mentor, professor Cutter died an untimely death.

Then the love of his life practically pushes him out of her flat because her younger brother has come to stay and throws his two diictodons out with him.
Rubytronix chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aah! Lovely! Loving vulnerable Connor and as for Lester! Just great!
Crystal2222 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was nice to see Lester's soft side for poor drunk and vulnerable Connor.
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012