Reviews for Four Times Edmund Didn't Die, & One Time He Did
Brdese chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
The ending is as sweet as what the apple he is eating contains.
Lisa-Sinarae chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh my gosh I really love th third one especially Edmund pulling prank at his brother. It's so funny LOL XD
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I liked your Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail reference. ;D
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love it! Beautifully written! Edmund forever! Happy Writing!

-Hawk
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is smashing. I love Edmund continually nearly dying. The first section is my favorite, though.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh wow! I love this fic! Yes, Edmund from beginning to end; simply the perfect picture of it all. Awesome piece!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I LOVE IT!
well.. i just love edmund so much..
but is better when edmund is seriously injured or really closed to death. jajaja
:) i love the story.. but i would have loved if the parts from him being drowned or full of blood would be longer..
but anyway.. i love it :)
bye!
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked this, mainly because I like Edmund. I thought for sure the time Edmund was actually going to die was the one with the torture. I didn't expect it to be the proper canon death at the end, and that one was written so nicely that it made up for all the almost-deaths before it. The one with Susan haranguing her brothers and Lucy joining in was hilarious. Susan's vocabulary is certainly impressive. Back to the torture one, I liked that Lucy and Susan came to the rescue with an actual attack. The Pevensie sisters are so rarely shown in battle that this was quite refreshing.
Nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You are one of the only authors who, in every story, expands my vocabulary (vivisect. Ew). Also, I almost spat out my gatorade when Peter started talking in (3). XD
Brilliant job. :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I was thinking that the ending was going to be depressing but then it was all kinds of beautiful and lovely. "Further up and further in!"
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story! I think Edmund just tends to get mortally injured a lot in fanfiction, haha.
But the line about courting Death? After watching the musical Elisabeth (look it up if you've never heard of it, it's great), that just takes on a whole new meaning...
I loved the story though :)

V.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"Narnia" may be my favorite of the bunch, simply because of Susan's scolding. I can just see Edmund's face, and it makes me laugh. On the other hand, "Pain" made me want to hug him. "Spring" is, well, flawless. All hail the Python. "Air." What do I say? Just breathe some more, Zoe. And "Forever"... well, to sum up, Edmund forever.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this story was great.
AragornofRedwall chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
These are truly wonderful Lirenel! It's wonderful to see new work from you. I particularly enjoyed stories 1, 2, and 3. Particularly Peter's over-dramatic reaction. That was comedy gold!

God bless you!

-Jake
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely as always. I do so adore Edmund.