Reviews for the tender things that we were working on
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This. Was. Perfect. I can't believe I haven't found this before but it was so incredibly awesome! I hope you write more for Community!
die by thirty chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
EEEE, thank you for this! It's so perfectly matching to their characters and just plain beautiful.
phantomcat97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*Sniff sniff*
Antsloth chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow, that was AMAZING! annie/abed are my favorite ship because they're so quirky and cute, I love that you got them together by quoting movies :D And I love how this captures Community's humor (Bush #2 lol), but it's taken further and really strengthened by your writing style and omg, this is how it should be. I'm dissolving into a puddle of happy feels now. Thank you.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love all of it. It's gotta be chock full of movies to be Abed and it was great.
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So. Many. References.

But very adorable :)
arliddian chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really just... I love this. It's perfect. Everything about it is perfect.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
THIS IS SO GREAT. For only having seen 5 episodes, I think you have a great grasp on Abed's character.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love this. Wish you would write more for,this pairing.
InfinityLessThree chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ohmygosh so many feels. This was adorable AND well-written AND you totally nailed the characters. Rock on, my friend. Rock on.
Teddy'sTwin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
haha! I love this fic- I think it fits well with his love of movie characters! :D Excellent work!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This. Is. Amazing.
You sure you've only seen 5 episodes? Because this was as close too perfect as it can get without actually being Community.
I love Abed and even though I don't like Annie that much I totally adore them as pairing. You did a wonderful job at keeping Abed in character, which is something I couldn't do if I tried...and I've seen ALL episodes there are.

Yeah, anyway. All I'm saying is, that this is definitely going on my favorites list. :)
Yuki Michiyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked how you tried to be inside abed's brain. Very interesting.
C'estMoiLiz chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awww! This was adorable! I seriousy love it, you encapsulated their weird, cute relationship from the show and took it further. I think Abed was well in character right through the very end - the last line was very him, with the bit about ad lib. Also Troy was hilarious, PROUD MOMMY. I feel like a proud mum too! Haha. It's in the one-shot format, clearly, but you should do some sequels! Maybe other little one-shots - like Annie and Abed moments? It would be so sweet :D anyway, loved this, well done! Perfect :)
usoverlooked chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I already reviewed this on tumblr but I'm doing it again because I can.

"Annie gulps again, understanding, always so good at playing along, such a perfect co-star; he could stand against a sunset with her and the credits could roll and it would be spectacular. But there are tears running down her face again, and her voice is loud with pent-up sadness and frustration and emotion, and he tries to convince himself that he knows what to do." This is so PERFECT and so them because they're these two dumb kids who don't know how to do things so they play pretend and it's so damn natural for them and I love that you included this/saw this even without watching the entire series.

"I want our shark to swim," he tells her earnestly, and it's a little bit better than before – he's still working from other material, certainly, but that line was not in the movie; he knows this. "Very far. Actually." Again, great because it's very in-character as Abed (which is hard to do, so props) because it's the duality of himself and all these characters/films and just good.

My only teensy complaint is the bit where Jeff corrects Abed on film knowledge. But I get why it's needed for plot reasons and it could happen but it's not likely. I'm really fine with it, I only mention it because I think the best reviews have a bit of criticism.

ANYWAYS A PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THESE TWO.