Reviews for Curious Dib
icecatfire chapter 42 . 12/28/2019
This was sweet and friendshipy. :3
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 42 . 12/27/2019
Hey, they did it

and seems things went a good bit smoother than when Zim was trying to get it back from the alien worshippers last time

awesome chapter and I can't wait for more :D
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 41 . 12/16/2019
ooh boy, I get the feeling this might not end well.

This is gonna be plenty harder than last time I'm sure

even with Dib's help

This chapter was great and I can't wait for more :D
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 40 . 12/5/2019
well that certainly didn't go as well as it could have did it?

Hopefully he won't have a repeat of when he crashed next to where those people where holding an alien convention

amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :D
Sarisa2 chapter 39 . 10/27/2019
Hi! I was really looking forward to Chinese witches, but this was great too!
I think that Earth being slated as a gas station is a great idea. It’s actually really believable, especially since Earth could be easily hollowed out with Irken technology.
The way you’ve written Gaz in this story is very impressive. She’s still in character, but you managed to add a couple of likable traits to her as well.
I also like the idea that Zim being on Earth makes other aliens steer clear. It’s a great way to remind us just how fearsome the Irken are.
Thank you for providing this great story. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Sarisa2 chapter 38 . 10/12/2019
WOW! I just read this fanfic from start to finish, and I adored it. You did a really great job flushing out the characters as well as world building. I thoroughly enjoyed all the interactions between Zim and Dib, especially the chapter where Dib is in the hospital. I can’t wait to see more of this, keep up the good work!
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/26/2019
Very interesting how Zim restrained himself until Dib told him to stand up for himself.

I liked how Zim threatened Chunk. Good job. Also, excellent name for the bully, lol!
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Well, I'm glad you decided to continue with the story.

"Zim is always serious." Made me laugh. It's crazy how the Irken race actually removed certain organs and just reproduces artificially.
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/26/2019
Perhaps the reason why Zim keeps answering Dib's questions is because he loves to hear himself talk, and he loves to brag about his race.

Interesting snippets about their eyes. Panoramic view.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
I'm happy that I came across this story. With the release of the new Invader Zim movie, I thought that I might find more Invader Zim fics.

I like the questions you came up with for Zim to answer and how he answered them. "What kind of a stupid question is that?" "None. Irk was converted to all metal..."
The NightLight Fury Studios chapter 37 . 9/25/2019
Rare to find fics like this, despite some inconsistencies, it's pretty great.
Jeni125 chapter 37 . 9/21/2019
Sabes cuanto tiempo espere por esto? Espero y lo termines me gustaria ver el final
Vercinacox chapter 36 . 9/8/2019
Sad that this story stopped. But it was very fun while it lasted :D