Reviews for Curious Dib
iHateFridays chapter 66 . 1/11
Eee loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
If you happen to be reached out by SaintHeartwing, ZimsMostLoyalServant or Newenglandee, please pay no mind and BLOCK THEM. SaintHeartwing, most especially, posted a shitty review on one of my stories and is now stalking me for blocking him. He's going far enough as to troll my watchers only to complain about me. I believe that Newenglandee is his side account and ZimsMostLoyalServant is his friend. Please, be aware!
Fopf
Cyan Quartz chapter 63 . 9/20/2020
You've sold me on this whole goblin market thing. It's basically a Where's Waldo page brought to writing.
Lilydragon chapter 62 . 9/14/2020
NICEEEEEE
Lilydragon chapter 60 . 9/3/2020
I would love it if zim actually learned more about human ethics, im curious of his opinions
Cyan Quartz chapter 62 . 8/29/2020
This chapty is goody, friendy.
Lilydragon chapter 23 . 8/28/2020
honestly. I'd like to see zim learn more about sexuality and gender identity and the intolerance of gender and sexual minorities
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 61 . 8/19/2020
well seems they had fun

the storm might of been a downside but hey they got another project to work on now

amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :D
Cyan Quartz chapter 60 . 8/10/2020
Urban exploring? That's kinda cool.
Star Bit Blast chapter 59 . 7/30/2020
Oh my god i couldn't stop squealing at how cute zim was being this chapter x3
Cyan Quartz chapter 59 . 7/28/2020
Enjoyed the chapter, Bro-seleni!
octolingkiera chapter 58 . 7/4/2020
this tension between zim and membrane is very good and im excited to see where it goes :0!
also. gir is Baby and i love him
ive been following this fic for years and i still love it! very nice job. looking forward to seeing where it’s going! :3
NyanNinja232 chapter 58 . 7/3/2020
Another great addition
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 56 . 6/24/2020
seems they had a pretty good day

and I must certainly agree there isn't much better things to do than hang out with friends and family

Seems Zim managed to give Membrane a bit of a surprise, certainly not an easy thing to do

wonder what's going to happen now?

amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :D
NyanNinja232 chapter 55 . 6/24/2020
I’ve been reading for a while and I want to say that I love this series! Keep up the great work