Reviews for EO Challenge: The Gift That Says So Much
Nana56 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Both very nice. One for each brother. Really enjoy seeing our boys from an outsider POV from time to time.

Well done. :)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
The poor clerk didn't know why the happy new year was so sad for them but they did eventually get the wished Happy New Year when Dean was brought back. Nothing is happier than that.
Rince1wind chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Waaaahhhh! Poor guys!
Madd Aless chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh I so like these and the PoV was fantastic
sylia91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Poor girl was probably starting to get a complex about wishing people a happy holiday but the eye candy definitely didn't hurt I bet.
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
That actually stabbed me in the heart. The description of his smile... man, I don't know what it is with this face, it's so crowded with emotion. Loved "Hands them to me without a hint of embarrassment." - such a lovely little detail. And again: perfect POV, it's always fascinating to see the boys through other's eyes. I guess the girl won't forget them so soon.

xx Kate
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aw - like you said: heartbreaking. I guess I felt the same as you at the end of that episode. Kind of hollow and sad. Wonderful POV here, and the last two lines? Sniff :-( If I'd like eggnog, I'd need one now, but I don't. Perhaps I'll visit Crowley and have a nice shot of whisky with him :-)

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Of course Dean isn't embarrassed about purchasing 'those men's magazines.' I feel the clerk's judging tone more with this drabble than the last one, but I don't see any reason for Dean to 'rush out of the store', I think he just paid and left.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ah, so I'm not the only one who went with Christmas in July;-) This is a cool approach - the outsider's view of Sam, buying his last-minute Christmas goodies. Sam's reaction to her follow-up greeting is telling.
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Very well done, darling! I really enjoyed the outsider's point of view - good thing the brothers didnt run into each other at the store! Best to you, Randee
Edina Clouds chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
looks like we had a hive mind on the challenge this week, hun
nicely done
masondixon chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
As always with your stories there is so much feeling in the silent moments. A very good job.
Thank You.
KeiaWinchester chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Loved 'em both! :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oh, even after all this time, my heart clenches. AVSC is my favorite episode and these drabbles were perfect.
emebalia chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I can see that complicated smile. Dean doesn't really talk about his feelings but his eyes and his smile give him away more often than he likes.