Reviews for EO Challenge: Die Another Day
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
The strawberry syrup, which only superbright Sam would have noticed after all that mind numbing death, was a great touch.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very cute! That's one of my favorite episodes, but it ceases to be funny about half way through. :(

Nicely done. :)
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I always enjoy these so much Thought I'd enjoy this before trying to get some sleep. Glad you were up to my challenge idea. Good job y'all
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Sweet as honey, girls! Loved the whole bunch, the giant Buzz Lightyear (hehe, being crushed by that friendly guy, what a mess :-), Sam thinking of killing Dean himself (LOL - okay, the way he sings at the show, I totally understand his idea) and hope in the disguise of a strawberry syrup - perfect! I'm happy you chose that episode, it was so much fun - apart from being so utterly sad.

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh, these were all scrumptious! Mystery Spot is one of my favorite episodes and these are all great!
I'm partial to the last one, I think, especially the last 2 lines "And instead of more pain, I found hope. Strawberry syrup."
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You really got into Sam's head here. Nice. I felt so bad for him during this episode - can't even imagine what he went through, having to see his brother die every single day - and you shed some light on his thoughts during the time loop. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jimelda
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I swear you have the best freakin' drabbles on FF!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great drabbles!
AuntMo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
To infinity and beyond! LOL!