Reviews for Under The Covers
lulu5487 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Why havent you posted! It was getting good
Kath1504 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love this story but I cant believe that you leave us hanging in the open...
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Hope you update soon, love Baley!
Showerofcunts chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Nathan is being a cunt tbh ugh! Yeah Haley might be having feelings for Brooke but the way his acting is so irrational, like chilled dude shiiit! What's Teresa's deal with Haley anyway. Is she like in love with Brooke or something? Awesome story. Pms! :D
pgsca chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Update fast! Also, I hate ultimatums and Nathan's being a grade A ass. I'm not sure what I would have said in that situation. On the one hand Nathan's the obvious choice on the other hand anyone who makes you choose isn't someone who trusts or respects you so what are you supposed to say. Just curious if you think Haley made the right choice cause I have definitely been in that situation before and I'm starting to rethink my position.
Wolfbreed21 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
please update and baley will never be old
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Well, that won't go over well with the rest of the group, especially Breyton and Lucas. Nathan may just end up losing the rest of his friends because of this. Then Haley will probably end up leaving him, resulting in the Baleyness...
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Wow, Haley, you are just the queen of the mixed signal, aren't ya? Cute chapter.
Boo chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
You know all these fics of yours on here all say 'Baley romance' but jesus do you seem to enjoy making Brooke miserable more than the damn show did!
Torture is not a fun read, nor is having Brooke get constantly dumped on while you have Nathan acting like an ass all the time only for Haley to pick him yet again.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
wow that was a big Ultimatum :o I hate this guy how are her and Brooke going to see each other now :(
CaseyJr chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Shit... I wonder how Haley will be to Brooke. I still hope for a huge Brathan argument!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Whoa! Drama llama! Love it! While N's being like a jerk, I totally get it and I also totally get why H would choose him. Can't wait for some NHB showdown! Love when everyone is all crazy over H!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
omg who said that ! :O I don't care if its a decade from now I will always love baley! oth off tv is making me love them even more and making me want to read even more baley fics I love this & I hope we get a baley kiss soon !:)
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Don't listen to those cunts I love your Baley fics.
caseyjr chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
That was so cute how Brooke screamed. I hope she'll get a nightmare and maybe even ends up waking up in tears and then running into another room out of embarrassment. Please update faster. Your Baley fics are the best ones here. I really wonder how Nathan will confront Brooke. I hope he gets a little physical but not too much and then feels guilty. Maybe Brooke ends up having a blue eye but doesn't tell Haley that it was Nathan because she understands his reaction...You got reviews telling you to stop?! You know what, as long as even ONE person enjoys reading your story and you like writing, don't stop. They should just STOP reading your story then. There's nothing to discuss. So, don't feel discouraged. I want to encourage you to go on and on and on. People didn't like all my stories neither...but I continued! ;)! UPDATE like...NOW ;)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »