Reviews for Where not on earth?
JOtakuAnime chapter 1 . 6/25
I've seen so many danny phantom stuck in ghost world they either have so many chapters or abandoned but this is the first one shot... I'm impressed... Could you make a sequel? like about what will his patents ask? or Will it be revealed to the world or just keep it between them?... If you can't it's okayBut I'd appreciate it if you could.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Gaaaah! I love it! It's glorious! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
it was very good. the part with dan was creepy but the stury was very good.
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Awesomely cliche.
Skystar901 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Will there be a sequel?
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Great job this is really good.(:
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow. This greatly reminds me of one story I had read once. Almost like this one, but was several chapters long, didn't have a Dan appearance, and two guys in white were with them. Oh. And no branding.
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
you should make another chapter this one was really good!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great story. I feel for Danny, I wouldn't want to be branded for life either. Thanks for the story.
theyoungphoenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awe! I do like it! Great one-shot! :D
Fuchsia Phantom chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is epic for a oneshot. I expected it to be rushed and stuff but you did an amazing job! Epic story!
genni.1234 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is good
BurkelyDuffieldLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ooooh, this was super amazing!
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awh :) Amazing! I love stories where they all go to the ghost zone. They are always so amazing. And with some DannyxSam thrown in there, it makes it even better :D Keep up the great work!
Crazy Writer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I have to say that I love your works! They are all well-written, and the plot is not idiotic, as many fanfictions are. I quite liked this story, and I think it would be awesome if you made a follow-up story, just telling what happened afterwards, but this can stand alone as well. I look forward to seeing your next Danny Phantom fanfiction! :)
Crazy Writer