Reviews for Where not on earth?
Zyenna chapter 1 . 10/17
Gaaaah! I love it! It's glorious! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/13
it was very good. the part with dan was creepy but the stury was very good.
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 1 . 3/31
Awesomely cliche.
Skystar901 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Will there be a sequel?
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Great job this is really good.(:
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow. This greatly reminds me of one story I had read once. Almost like this one, but was several chapters long, didn't have a Dan appearance, and two guys in white were with them. Oh. And no branding.
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
you should make another chapter this one was really good!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great story. I feel for Danny, I wouldn't want to be branded for life either. Thanks for the story.
theyoungphoenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awe! I do like it! Great one-shot! :D
Fuchsia Phantom chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is epic for a oneshot. I expected it to be rushed and stuff but you did an amazing job! Epic story!
genni.1234 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is good
BurkelyDuffieldLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ooooh, this was super amazing!
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awh :) Amazing! I love stories where they all go to the ghost zone. They are always so amazing. And with some DannyxSam thrown in there, it makes it even better :D Keep up the great work!
Crazy Writer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I have to say that I love your works! They are all well-written, and the plot is not idiotic, as many fanfictions are. I quite liked this story, and I think it would be awesome if you made a follow-up story, just telling what happened afterwards, but this can stand alone as well. I look forward to seeing your next Danny Phantom fanfiction! :)
Crazy Writer
VanacaRobert chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing! You should continue it to him going to school and make it a full fic! I absolutely love the plot, your writing, everything!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »