Reviews for A Trim or a Shave?
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my goodness it's SO CUTE. Awwwwwwwww :3 I love seeing John and the boys in moments like this. A rare treasure indeed. 3
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was a little gem, John having fun with his sons. Could so imagine him putting excess shaving cream on their faces and getting them to shave with bladeless razors! And haha, less is more with the cologne, could certainly imagine the amount Sam and Dean thought was right!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
A real treasure!
anadylive chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love sweet moments like these that the boys must have had with John. Dean had to have had a reason to love and defend his father so much, after all!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Such a cute story, made me smile. I love fics like this and i can see that happening as a bonding experience for the winchesters.
anaadele chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Adorable.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww, this is so cuuuteeeee. You know what would be really nice? I mean, this is just a thought I had but .. imagine if present-day Dean and Sam saw this memory (went back in time, "taped" on a VHS, etc). That would be an amazing read.

But I really liked this story. I'm sure it was moments like this that made the Winchesters love each other so much. I refuse to believe that JW was a atrocious father, the way so many other writers do.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Little boys and cologne could be a real disaster.
AlxM chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww! Always loved fatherly!John. So adorable. :)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Adorable!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Super cute! Loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Think I might have read this over on LJ? Like it just as much here. Great story! Love pre-series!