Reviews for Trick And Treat
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
The boys did seem to motivate Gabriel at the end of Changing Channels or maybe he really was just trying to save his sometime girlfriend, Kali.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I so like this take on Gabriel's thoughts. Thanks for accepting the challenge
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Cool... You know, for all the fanfiction I've seen about Gabriel manning up and joining Team Free Will early- I don't think anyone's (that I've read) has taken a crack at writing his thoughts at this particular moment.

I like!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey Kate, I love how you've captured this scene; the moment we all realised that The Trickster/Gabriel was, in fact, a good guy.

'What if the human was right?
What if fate was a huge pile of crap?
Writing their own friggin', dreadful, hilarious, fantastic stories?'

Brilliant, brilliant reflections here for Gabriel, such uncertaincy and self-doubt, I could absolutely imagine this going through his head.

Fabulous job, as always, my friend :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I liked the "scolded like a naughty child", because he did get quite a telling off, didn't he?

And I really liked the lines "What if his father, trapped by a screenplay set in stone, had created billions of coauthors? Writing their own friggin', dreadful, hilarious, fantastic stories?"

Nice!
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great portrayal of Gabriel, planting the seeds of his future actions.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Really cute idea writing it from the Trickster's POV. Well done.

Although (and no offence, please) you did announce the wrong challenge word by mistake, both in the summary and above the author's note inside your story. *snickers*

I will give you extra points though for still using the correct one. hehe
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hello darling! Great drabble, I'm going to write you an email right now! And P.S., you wrote the wrong word of the week in the summary, but I believe you got it right within the drabble. Do you need another vacation? Teehee! Best, Randee
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww. I miss Gabriel. So many great lines in this story. I loved the "scolded like a naughty child" and "billions of coauthors" parts especially. Great job. :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
great take on this epi, hun
great to see a Trickster/Gabe POV

nicely done

Viv
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well done! I can't definitely see this happening!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh good one! Love this!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What if indeed... A great look inside Gabe's head after he's left alone to stew over what Dean said. I LOVE the image of the stone screenplay and the multiple authors.