Reviews for Prince of Ithilien
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/17
Awww, sounds like my relationship with my mom. Only, when argueing, we've both got a temper (mom: no. Me: yes. Later- mom: into your room now! Me: you can't make me!), so I get what Faramir felt as well. Nice story! Comedy and meaning at the same time! I
Love it!
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 6/15
*grins* I love this story, every time I read it. Thank you so much for posting this!
HipsterL chapter 1 . 5/17
i have so much love for your fics in general. This one in particular made me smile.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 5/12
LOL! That was hilarious! I was wondering why Thranduil was offending Legolas so much and what was the point of all that.
Lol! I love the ending! It was hilarious.
Admittedly I never really knew who the 'Prince of Ithilien' was. I'm still a tad new to LOTR, learning more and more stuff each day! But yeah, it's cool how Faramir has that nickname. Very regal and noble.
Awesome fanfic! ;)
Julie Wyatt chapter 1 . 2/28
That was great! My English is not so good as I'd like. But all was clear to me. You wrote it simple uncomplicated language.
So, I really like it))) And you gave a very detailed Thranduil's character. BRAVO!
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 1 . 1/24
Perfect :) Loved it! Made me laugh!
StarsAlight chapter 1 . 1/23
I am quite near dying in anticipation of your next story, so in the meantime I have decided to content myself with re-reading others of yours. This decision has proved marvelous as I am again discovering these gems that I loved then and more now. This story is very humorous, but not to the point of reader mayhem, and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it.
SparkyTAS chapter 1 . 1/17
I would love to see this story extended. This is an excellent beginning to what could be a new friendship between Faramir and Thranduil. Thank you for sharing this story.
kei chapter 1 . 1/13
ever the doting father. i like your story
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/11
HA! I love Thranduil :)
reader chapter 1 . 1/2
I liked it!
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/1
Yeah...you definitely made your point! Thranduil likes scaring the livin' daylights out of his son's friends.
Hilarious!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
oooohh, so cuteƱ

more please
natasha chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
good and hilarious. I couldent breath i was laughing so hard