Reviews for Prince of Ithilien
Sealure chapter 1 . 5/4
Thranduil, you absolute troll...This is gorgeous! Love it! Laughed so hard...
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/12
aw like
LiLy Resh chapter 1 . 4/7
This is just-ugh! My heart melts! 3 I love this! I had a hunch that Thranduil is testing Faramir! The last scene was greaat, really!
T-tawny chapter 1 . 1/14
That was great!
liltle chapter 1 . 1/2
I really like this. Thranduil being the protective father everyone if afraid of including the King of men and said King of men giving Faramir two points on how to handle him. I really like the small bickering in the beginning and the meeting with the Elven-lord, speechless. I so want to see Thranduil role his eyes in real life but strangely, that is not so difficult to imagine. Love this!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This is amazing, I love it! Always glad to find some Legolas and Faramir friendship.
VictorOfArda chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was hilarious! I love it.
Horsegirl01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I don't know if I ever reviewed this story or not, but I have read it several times and love it the same every time I read it! :) I really enjoy your writing.
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Awww, sounds like my relationship with my mom. Only, when argueing, we've both got a temper (mom: no. Me: yes. Later- mom: into your room now! Me: you can't make me!), so I get what Faramir felt as well. Nice story! Comedy and meaning at the same time! I
Love it!
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
*grins* I love this story, every time I read it. Thank you so much for posting this!
HipsterL chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
i have so much love for your fics in general. This one in particular made me smile.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
LOL! That was hilarious! I was wondering why Thranduil was offending Legolas so much and what was the point of all that.
Lol! I love the ending! It was hilarious.
Admittedly I never really knew who the 'Prince of Ithilien' was. I'm still a tad new to LOTR, learning more and more stuff each day! But yeah, it's cool how Faramir has that nickname. Very regal and noble.
Awesome fanfic! ;)
Julie Wyatt chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
That was great! My English is not so good as I'd like. But all was clear to me. You wrote it simple uncomplicated language.
So, I really like it))) And you gave a very detailed Thranduil's character. BRAVO!
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Perfect :) Loved it! Made me laugh!
StarsAlight chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I am quite near dying in anticipation of your next story, so in the meantime I have decided to content myself with re-reading others of yours. This decision has proved marvelous as I am again discovering these gems that I loved then and more now. This story is very humorous, but not to the point of reader mayhem, and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it.