Reviews for Bruce Banner and Tony Stark
GryffindorSlayer chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
It's a beautiful story. It's not crap. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
1235 chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I loved it it was so cute and sweet
Jessi-Natural chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
OoO estuvo genial me encanto l ternura de los dos awwaaa amo a estos dosss sigue hciendo mas fics eres genial Te qero BYE BYEX
neko1998 chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Awww! That was a beautiful Stanner! It's really hard to find good ones like this with Tony actually being the dominant one, thank you YY you made my night, great read kudos to you!
Sparkle chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
THIS. WAS. AMAAAAZING! I'm just reading all your stories now, so expect LOTS of reviews from me! Love this story, it's adorable! And love the Science Bros, as usual.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I liked this story a lot. Your style of writing is really good. As a suggestion I would create a more storylined plot as this was more one shots but other than that it was really good.

I know what it's like to not get reviews don't worry. Normally people like it but can't be bothered to reviews. Don't be disheartened!

Thanks for writing this story!
Guest
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
It was amazing!
Firenze Fox chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Ok, I just want to say that this story deserves SO many more reviews than it got. This was absolutely fantastic, keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Really cute!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Hmm. The last chapter was the only disappointment, and only because it was just a bit too short. There should have been a bit more Bruce angst in there, just a bit longer. Then, there should have been more "on screen" cuddles and how the two felt now that all of Bruce's' fears about Tony's rejection were nullified.

But really? That's just my suggestion. It makes sense to me, that's all.

The previous six chapters were perfect though. ;D
PhineasFlynns chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW *squee* I LOVE IT! CUTEST THING EVER!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This is so freaking PERFECT! Definitely one of my favorite stories! This is by far my OTP.. When I read this story, the only thing going through my mind was.. THE FEELS! OMIGOD I CAN'T! Haha. Keep on writing :) you're Doing amazing work ;)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Awrh, it's so adorable! :D
IToldYou-MyNameIsLea chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
that was definitly the opposite of crap. that definitely gave me the feels :)
imlokiandiknowit chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Nice fic! I love all the exitment and the terror that comes when bruce...when Bruce... I can't even type it! Congrats on being a genius