Reviews for We Are Misomaniacs Frerard
Frerard5ever chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
ASDFGHJHGFDS CLIFFHANGERRR
mychembubbles chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Holy shit update NOW this is amazyballs asdfghjkl
Chemical Bride chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
This is so dark and the story line is so perfect, it makes me want more, please update soon
Gasoline Diamond chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
OMIGEE! what will Gerard DO?! He doesn't hurt Frankie RIIIIGGGHHTT?! He better not, I mean come on this poor kid! Great story, pleeeeeeeease update the next chapter SOOOOOOONN!
I Wanna Run With You chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Ok, I love it. This is most likely the most well written Frerard on this website. -claps- Bravo :)
Kiva chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Eva, if you're going to block me on Facebook you should at least give me credit for writing this story. I wrote most of it and I guess I'm not writing it anymore?
Sophie chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Please write more :3
TheDeadLayWaiting chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Wow! This story is amazing so far. It's one of the most descriptive and emotional ones I've ever read. Can't wait for the next update :)
PlasmaAdrenaline chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Update please ?;-;
TheLastLineOfDefence chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I think this is my favourite Frerard yet, I can really relate to the feeling of safety Gerard give shim, the relief he feels at his touch, you convey the fact that they are both seriously broken without being overly dramatic. The story is clearly from the perspective of someone who is mentally disturbed without being unreckognisable as human emotions. I think everyone can find something in this story they relate to,
this truly is a great piece of writing.
Roxie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
omfg, I really do like this:D apart from Gerard's dark side...
mychembubbles chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
OMG I love this so much, your writing is AMAZING3 I want more ;D
MV ILY chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
omg... update now! I MEAN IT UPDATE I'M ENGROSSED I NEED TO READ MORE!
Celia chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This possibly one of the best fucking fanfics I've ever read.
4231dog chapter 5 . 8/3/2012