Reviews for The Benefits System
DarkSun.Sama chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Lol that's was sweet ... p.s. am staking u again lol am reading new ones and re-read some but I don't comment a lot in the stores I read am more a silent reader but in seems I commented all lost on urs story's )
Zerousy chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
rotf lmfao! That was a great story. I totally like how the ending went. Perfect.
Zerousy chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
his first time...? do I need to even think about that?
Zerousy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh wow, this is good so far :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
And then Donna accidentally married a Time Lord and Captain Jack Harkness made out with Torchwood Cardiff's administrative officer. Happy End. :D
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Not bad :)

Very well written, and a very different theme to the ones I've read. You got the voices right for them too...So well done :D
Tennant'sWolfOfGallifrey chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Continue? :3
VILYA74 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
Visenya Dayne chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
That was great, funny but still sweet, in a way. Do you plan on writing a sequel?
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
this is good please update soon
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Nice update. Can't wait to read where this goes. And I find the Doctor's fumblings to be really endearing.
KatheeHDS chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Ohmygodohmygod OHMYGAAAAAAWD! More! I never tire of your stories! I can see all you're saying as a movie in my head, your descriptions are the perfect length, your writing helds the simplicity of experiencing it first hand and put telepathic images in our heads with all you want us to see!

I love you
Keep writing!
Visenya Dayne chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Brilliant! Just brilliant!
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh I'm loving this story so far! I can't wait for the next update and to read how things progress.
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012