Reviews for Biomedic's Log
WarFlower chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
Gah i want more! I actually saw a picture on the internet and that's house I'm here now. Saw your dany/gar work and loved it
RunaWhite chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Gosh, Jack could be REALLY scary when she wants. Yet, she's an amazing character and I'm glad you put her in this chapter! I feel very very sorry for Dany, though and I am really curious to know what Cerberus did and the real story hidden behind this cute girl named Danielle ;)
RunaWhite chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Okay, this chapter amazed me and you know it!
You did a great job on the dialogues, especially the ones between Garrus and Dany ;D keep up the wonderful work, because I NEED to read MOAR!
RunaWhite chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
"Garrus is lucky you were on that shuttle."
Nyaahh! I'm fangirling here! XD
RunaWhite chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You know that, I totally LOVE this story!
It's so well written and Dany is a very interesting character ;D plus, I think that putting a male Shepard instead of a female here is... a very nice touch, their dialogue was just epic in my opinion
Charis77 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Love Mordin's hair experiment! Looking forward to learning more about Cerberus' involvment in her life.
DeliriumGothique chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I am a terrible person, i need to write reviews to the stories i love. i am completely green with envy of how well you write mordin. a wonderful and humrous chapter! well done 3
DeliriumGothique chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
hmm the drama in this chapter is so good. made my hear race along dany's. i also really like how you suggested she fell asleep in the final line, in first person it must be very difficult to do.

i don't know many writers that would brave the first person story, but you have done it well and i deeply admire you for it. ;)
divassi chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Hey! Stumbled upon this and thought it was good. Decided it would be mean to not drop a review. So, here I am. Dropping a review. Keep up the good work. (I stopped by your deviantart too- LOVED the pics you got up there)
Latihanmenulis chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
:D
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Latihanmenulis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I couldn't say much about Mass Effect's fact since I have never played it. But the story is good and Shepard is soooo cool! :D
I am waiting for the next chapter :D