Reviews for Say My Name
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I really loved your story. Maybe you can write a sequel to it when you have time :)
idledmind chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Niiiiiiice. Very good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I fulfilled my fantasy.

...How many times I want to do a world shaking on my computer :D

Surely you must have though the same? :3

The tension is there, and how they would end up together again is the materialisation of their tension. If that was to be made into a Daimon then it would suffocate the universe. I wonder what would happen the morning after with them, would they progress or withdraw like before. None has made the effort to acknowledge or deny thst attraction and the tension would grow and get out of hand.

Thanks for writing :)
shin chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg... I still remember the days when i woke up early every morning and read your update stories before i go to school... Your stories really made my days back then. It was sad to say the least when authors like you stop writing.. But i guess we all need to move on sometimes..

But man, am i glad that you are writing again! Your writing has gone better from what i remembered. How i wish there was more... XD HM will forever be my favorite and will always check back from time to time... It is so rare these days to find a good HM story to read... Awesome work dude!
Bearison Ford chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well, it's good to see you up and writing again Cloud. :)
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aren't you glad I told you to post this? :D See, people love it *just sat here reading the reviews* And amazingly, there are some oldies still around... like me.

I'll be around to help you with more Haruka/Michiru stories
therunawayrogue chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey Cloud, I remember reading your stories years and years ago ( I believe), and am so glad that you've posted again. I loved the tension between Haruka and Michiru here - definitely different than in a lot of other portrayals! Thanks for a very enjoyable story and I hope you write more :).
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
U know what?
Iam more than happy that the idea to write about them crossed your mind! And the way you reflected on the things between them... I must say that this could be what could be expected of the two of them regarding their characters and the constant war Senshi are always in...

Trust me this is a magnificent piece in my opinion!

Thumbs up! :D
Ayrki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Half amusing story for you: so, I woke up this morning at some stupidly early time, half beyond 3 or 5 am, and I checked my phone for the time. I saw I had email (can you believe how tech has changed in the time since we joined this site?), and being the dork I am, stared with bleary eyes at the too bright screen and checked it. An author alert from , nothing new since I've started reusing the archive in the last year. Wait, 'Cloud van Dyk.'. ...I haven't seen that name in freaking YEARS.

Haruka and Michiru will always hold a special place in my heart, but it's been serious time since I last read anything of BSSM. And there was your name, a major blast from the past. Anyway, I put my phone down as my still too-asleep brain couldn't quite figure it out, and went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and thought, that was a REALLy odd dream. I mean, really? Dreaming that writers I tagged with an Author Alert probably 8-9 years ago suddenly posting again? Sheesh. Mgot ready for work, and while I was waiting for a slow brother to get ready looked at my phone again and Holy Crap, it wasn't a dream! You really had posted again!

So yes, you made me think I was kind of crazy for dreaming such a random thing -by the way, I don't remember dreams- and have given me a big reminder of the past.

That said: thank you. Thank you so much for returning to these characters so many years later, writing this story down, and sharing it. Thank you because this was a true delight to read. Not simply because it reminds me of characters and a world I loved a time ago (and still do), but because this was very well written. You've recaptured everything there is to love about Haruka and Michiru in the early days, and I can so very easily seeing how this could've been their story.

So, sincerely, thank you.
SLJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yeeeeeeeeessssssss! Welcome back! I haven't searched up h&m fics in a long time, but whenever a fav author writes one I can't help but be giddily pulled back in to their world. I quite enjoyed the "hard and raw" version of them getting together. Fighting leading to sex was certainly an idea you explored well. Nicely written! I also thought your title was witty hehe. Thank you for sharing!
Btw, you say you've been reading h&m fics lately? Any chance you would recommend me any? :D