Reviews for Prisoners
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 4 . 8/11
oh my God really I mean they're mad because he didn't give Thanos the gauntlet that makes him all-powerful I think it would have been worse if you would have gave it to him it's not like he could have told them that he betrayed Thanos beforehand because he was muzzled
Seracchi chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
OMG THIS IS SO TOUCHING AND BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for all the hard work delivering such a wonderful story! It will be nice to see the, idk, sequel maybe? Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/23/2015
I fell in love with this. You should mark this as complete, an did you continue make a sequel
Helluvabutler chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Such a cute ending :3
Loved every second of it, thank you for writing this :)))
Dude.cx chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
I love u! XD
AbC.dEfG.13579 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
This story is really good :D
Sarah Miler chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
I loved your story and I hope for a second one. It's really good!
sexyshewolf chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Excellent work.
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
thank you for writing this! if you write a sequel make sure thanos is destroyed please? :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I like it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Discovered your Thunderfrost story yesterday and read it completely. It was a wonderful story and you are a extremely talented writer, please write more Loki love stories in the future.
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great Story.
guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
This was excellent! This story is what should've happened between Thor 1 as well as Avengers and Thor 2 if that makes any sense lol. Of course, had this story happened in between those movies, then Thor 2 would probably not have happened or at least it would've been different lol.
mohello chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
wow, this is really a great story, I love it for eternity!
mohello chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
amasing this story, I love it! ... Another!