Reviews for Locked inside
sasukegrl chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
I Cant wait for the next chapter Keep going your doing great
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
WHATS IN THE BOX GIRL? oh and great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
AAAAAAAHHH! What is in the box! I promise to read it if you update! *puppy dog eyes* WAAAHH! I wanna know!
Lauren Inverse chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
Please write more! I wanna know what happens!
anaid88 chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
Keep up the good work! I'll be watching for the next chaptr :D
spikeschick chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
its okay better than anything i could write but you gatta finish it have to know whats in the little box in the swordfish (ciggerets (sp) maybe?)lol
Rose Crowess chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
Okay... It doesn't suck, but it's definetly not as good as these other people are saying it is... It's not very well written and kind of rushed. You asked if it was depressing, no, not at all. Faye didn't even really seem to have a reason for leaving and she didn't seem at all sad about it... It was just not too good... Needs work, but it could go somewhere...maybe.
TigerTiger02 chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
i have one question and one question only. what is in the box? nvm. like you're gonna tell me. but this is really good so far.
1316killua zoldik080419 chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I LIKED IT WOULD YOU PLS UPDATE IT REALLY SOON!PLS!E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU DID!(';')
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Well what can I say another great story in the works update extremly soon! Bai!
Miss L chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I think it's good so far...I hope you'll get to finish type out the rest of your fanfic. And no apologies necessary. I also didn't see the whole series,but I'm trying...well take care...Adios! Miss "L"