Reviews for Led by a Child
Tonsoffandoms chapter 3 . 12h
This was so adorable! I feel like this is how every meeting of the UN should be conducted.
Razy Riddle chapter 3 . 7/4
Aw so cute
Midori Hiei chapter 3 . 6/13
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
razxrx chapter 3 . 4/14
The best Thor fan fiction that I have read till now
fireworks700 chapter 3 . 4/9
That hit me right in the Deep Feels.
Good story.
The final answer chapter 3 . 3/5
Im dead inside
the feels
MLN chapter 3 . 1/15
just read this story. any chance that you could write a sequel of when the grow up?
MLN chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
I know this is one of your older stories, but is there any chance of you doing a sequel or something? Maybe of them as adults and friends
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Awe! XD So cute
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
So adorable! I love it!
Soulstarsinger chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Adorable!
Dragongirl Jun chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
:) I had no idea that 'Fana' meant anything except being where I live (am Norwegian and living in Norway), so that was a little interesting :) On the other hand 'varme' is wrong. Translated it means heat or warmth (more about the temperatures and even personalities than anything else) so.. A better word would be 'ild' or 'brann' (depending on what you want to say) (guessing 'bål' is not the right one though (campfire (bål translated).) Brann is usually like 'a raging fire' (like when a house is burning down ... or well - when 'ild' ('fire' again) is no longer controlled) and ild (norse 'eldr' - which could be an even better word? :D ..:) ) is a result of energy reacting to oxygen, flames (flammer) are the visible part'.

.. So.. Eldr (norse word for ild) is the best word? :) (which would make it more creative and everything) :). :D :) (... took a little time but there you go)

(Norwegian can be complicated - sometimes several English words comes together into one word in Norwegian (.. Grace/Mercy both translates into 'nåde'), and at other times one English word has several words that means the same (but not) in Norwegian (like fire).) :) Have fun writing :D
EbonyWing chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
This is *so* adorable! Seriously, I just fell in love with this story! ;)
joeriezeilany chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Priceless ! This is sooo adorable ..
joeriezeilany chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
this is hilarious ! Thor is soo funny ..