Reviews for It Started With a Prank: Books and Pranks Book One
Hello! May I leave a constructive review? If yes, read on. If no, well, sorry.

Your writing is good. You have a great level of detail and manage to even it out so you don't just have huge chunks. Your speech writing is good, but may I suggest spacing the speech out a little more? It might read easier.

I personally just had a bit of a problem with how quickly the whole Fred/Hermione thing progressed. Having them say 'I love you' already - well, it's a huge thing for couples and there wasn't a huge amount of build up. Other than that, really well written, and enjoyable!

P.s. As to what I am saying about building it up - there is a fanfiction called 'She Didn't Need To Be Saved' (another Fred/Hermione fic) that has a great build up. You know, if you're interested. X
AllieHatesYou chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
I didn't know I shipped Ron and Draco until now. love it!
justapieceoftrash chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
Ginny? Maybe she's in the Great Hall? Please?
justapieceoftrash chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Let me guess? Ron? and yeah I love it so far
Potterlovr chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Boys can't go in the girls dorm
sassycasbutt chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
You've made me cry like 4 times now in 20 chapters. Lol I'm very sensitive hehehehe.
sassycasbutt chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
*cries*
sassycasbutt chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
WHY IS THIS STORY FILLED WITH SO MUCH DRAMA! Not that I don't love it but still...
sassycasbutt chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Okay. You are mean. I was dying! Ginny is one of my favourite characters, (in the book, they made her a bit too prissy for my liking in the movie!) LOVE IT!
sassycasbutt chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
GINNY! Do you enjoy making me cry? I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I'm really crying though.
sassycasbutt chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
NOOOOOOOO *tears drop onto screen* WHY NOO HE WILL...NOOOO...NOOOOOO *dies*
BextheBookworm chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
I was bawling when I read this chapter. You are such an awesome writer. Thank you for writing!
me chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
ill pray for you God will take care of your family and help get you through this p.s read Deuteronomy chapter 7 verse 6
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
I got it right! The last couple of chapters were amazing - I can totally imagine Hermione doing something like that. Fred is so sweet, worrying and wanting to protect her. Ah, if only I had a boy to care for me like Fred cares for Hermione
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Please, please tell me she had a shield necklace or something. Please