Reviews for It Started With a Prank: Books and Pranks Book One
Potterlovr chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Boys can't go in the girls dorm
sassycasbutt chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
You've made me cry like 4 times now in 20 chapters. Lol I'm very sensitive hehehehe.
sassycasbutt chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
*cries*
sassycasbutt chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
WHY IS THIS STORY FILLED WITH SO MUCH DRAMA! Not that I don't love it but still...
sassycasbutt chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Okay. You are mean. I was dying! Ginny is one of my favourite characters, (in the book, they made her a bit too prissy for my liking in the movie!) LOVE IT!
sassycasbutt chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
GINNY! Do you enjoy making me cry? I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I'm really crying though.
sassycasbutt chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
NOOOOOOOO *tears drop onto screen* WHY NOO HE WILL...NOOOO...NOOOOOO *dies*
BextheBookworm chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
I was bawling when I read this chapter. You are such an awesome writer. Thank you for writing!
me chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
ill pray for you God will take care of your family and help get you through this p.s read Deuteronomy chapter 7 verse 6
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
I got it right! The last couple of chapters were amazing - I can totally imagine Hermione doing something like that. Fred is so sweet, worrying and wanting to protect her. Ah, if only I had a boy to care for me like Fred cares for Hermione
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Please, please tell me she had a shield necklace or something. Please
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
So glad ginny's back. Loved mrs weasley's comment. Looking forward to discovering your solution to the next cliffie
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
You're amazing, but the cliffies are killing me
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Nooooooo, not Ginny. You evil, amazing writer. I bow down to your evil genius.
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I love ginny so much. I think you git her perfectly - concern about her brother, a fierce protective instinct and extreme happiness and curiosity about Fred and Hermione. But how could Ron do something like that. Well, I'm off to find out, but please continue writing in the meantime.