Reviews for Accidental Idol
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 18 . 2/20
This was a great read though I also have to admit 15 people is definitely a lot to keep track of. At first, I barely remember the character's genders since some names are unfamiliar to me and I have no faces to attach the characters to, except for names like Donghae, Dara and Chansung and Jaebom. As I read through it, I pretty much had Suju's Donghae in my mind.

Just curious if Donghae is based on Shinwoo's character somewhat but not quite? The plot was interesting enough to get me to keep reading and I have just recently watched both the Korean and Japanese version of You're Beautiful consecutively and was about to start the Taiwanese one and then got tired of it because the beginning was too similar XD. One day I'll get back to the Taiwanese version...I heard it shows better interactions of the twins which I find is lacking in the Korean especially, and insufficient in the Japanese version.
KaeKaeD chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
good story. I can't believe I read it all in one sitting. I think it had enough aspects of my fav. kdrama to make me happy, but it was also very original.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
i have no idea why this fic does not have the popularity it deserves but this is the best fic i have read in a very long time. i think that it could easily be posted on fictionpress instead of here because the story is original enough and realistic enough. the girl cross dressing and falling for a male idol is a very common theme so i dont think you have borrowed any more than the twin brother part from you're beautiful.

the plot, characterization, the blend of humorous and serious moments was perfect and i love the way the characters developed. this is truly a brilliant and well-written fic! thanku soooooooo much for posting this!
Chibi-Chibi x3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was absolutely amazing to read, I loved it 3

If this was an actual drama I'd watch it too aha :D
nahfra05 chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Great story! If it was a real drama it would be one of my favorites. It's like a mix of You're Beautiful and Coffee Prince. Hope you get inspired to write others.
Magic Heart chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So far I like it, it is cool to see a new version of this tv show. the one thing I would say is that it is hard to keep track of all the members, fifteen is a lot of people. But if I were to pick my favorite character from just reading this chapter it would be the one who keeps trading hats with Yuri. You're writing style is nice and over all it is easy to read just hard to keep all the names straight.
Forever 4eva chapter 18 . 10/12/2012