Reviews for So Darkness I Became
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow... this was such an interesting spin on things. So unique. I've never read anything like it. It's like a concept so out of this world. I'm just... wow. Amazed. Kinda speechless tbh and you know I can never not be speechless. Lol

The use of Romeo and Juliet equating to dying for love was fantastic. Dubbing him Romeoward akjdjnkdkkdnjdknd!

Jake dude... you just had to play the heroic best friend roll and mess with his mate, didn't you? This isnt canonward man... this one tore your doggy ass to shreds. Nothing would stand between him and his mate. That shit was made to happen and no way he was going to let some mutt take that away from him.

Potential to go forward? Hmmm, tbh I do see it. Bella meeting his family. You can even twist it so they can have little vamp bbs... hah jk. No-one ever like bbs in fit except me because I loooove babies/children on the whole. I'd have like to hear Edward tell Bella about his life before... his human life. How he became what he is. Ofc... some vamp schmexin' because hell gurl... your lemons give good juice. Oh and since this is a twisted kinda fic... I'd have enjoyed seeing Bella feeding on a human or however other is Edward feeds.

You could have even do an EPOV of this exact same piece because you know, EPOV thrumps ALL.

Okay okay... this is sooooo incredibly irrelevant now because it's like 3456789 yrs since u wrote this and also you've already got your hands full with Glycerine and Darknessward plans. I don't wish to burden your generous heart with anymore. But jsyk... I enjoyed this. It was so different and it's something that remains consistent with every fic of yours I've read. You take every one and make it Livie's. I never expect the same ole boring canon stuff with you. My expectations soar high when it comes to your stuff. Bless you for not only chasing them but also always exceeding them. Ily :')

Wait... didn't I say up top that I was speechless? We'll fuck me. What if I actually had things to say? Sfhjnbvhjj. Okay shutting up one. Great job as always my Livie Love!

xoxo Packy Pot Pie! xoxo
romycullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh my goodness... YES PLEASE! At least another chappie please?
bookishblue chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'd love to read more. So dark. What will Bella be like after the change? An intriguing story. Please continue!
Kessafan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Yes, yes, yes... more, more, more... :-) I like this Feralward... I likes him lots and lots! hehehehe
I'd love to read more of these two.
Sandy in Oz!
iHeartOnHoliday chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please please please expand; this is exactly the kind of fic I've been looking for!
akjamma chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh I loved this! I would love to see more!
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, yeah. I'm thinking we need some more - a lot more! Maybe Bella can bring a little light to Edward's darkness. Go team!
pcc23TwiFF chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Go on girl, go continue this badass mofo! But I guess you have to wait until you're Que Sera Que Sera, since you only started posting it today. I'll be waiting! See, I'm even following this story now! :)
mrs.edwardnorthmansalvatore chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
please write more. I love it! Very well written
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So great! Please write more!
maphie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
A dark Edward and Bella as vamps story. Have read a lot of that but I would be curious where you would take it. Angst and romance without depression, alcoholism and drugs... My my my. How could that possibly work?
Robward17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ohchrist...I would LOVE more! And More. And MORE! Friggin hot! Linda xo
abneyxoxo chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
GIMME GIMME MORE GIMME MORE
GIMME GIMME MOREEEEE.

fuck now i have that britney spears song stuck in my head. :/

xo